Migration 2015

migration

Hi Guys,
anyone know when migrations ends? end of july or end of august?

ty

Check EL.

20+ per minute
Much more.. The loot system is overloaded by rare hof msg so a huge percentage of them blood samples are not even registered as rare loot.

Much more.. The loot system is overloaded by rare hof msg so a huge percentage of them blood samples are not even registered as rare loot.

If you already have them in inventory there is no message.

Anyone know where the mulmun clan warlord elites are?

ups... nvm

Last edited:
How long does a Migration Event usually last? Or how much longer is it likely that this one will last?

How long does a Migration Event usually last? Or how much longer is it likely that this one will last?

not sure but i guess a few more weeks at least.

We are probably right at the midst now, considering where the specific maturities were located on the migration paths at the beginning and where they are now - they shift each day a little along the paths, where yesterday were guardians, today are dominants, and so on.

Where are the different mats of LTs, found the doms, guards and provs and a few youngs but not olds and mats.

They all had been heading east from Medus, but then curved north and are heading for Ithaca. The young had jumped the water as of yesterday. Go to the water, SSE of Ithaca, SW from that revival with the atrox.

Does anyone know where the Eomon Youngs are please?

I am old and cant search very well, so coordinates would be very much appretiated.

Thank you :)

Does anyone know where the Eomon Youngs are please?

I am old and cant search very well, so coordinates would be very much appretiated.

Thank you :)

Go just at E ES of the pvp 3 where the oilrig is.:)

They all had been heading east from Medus, but then curved north and are heading for Ithaca. The young had jumped the water as of yesterday. Go to the water, SSE of Ithaca, SW from that revival with the atrox.

I guess I can't take directions as I went all over that area and found a few young but no mats or olds. Thanks for trying.
Maybe someone has a position like XXX-xxx:).

I guess I can't take directions as I went all over that area and found a few young but no mats or olds. Thanks for trying.
Maybe someone has a position like XXX-xxx:).

you should be able to go out north gate of ft medusa, see domi, turn right and follow the 'valley to the NNE and see guard, then prov, then old, then mature, then young

you should be able to go out north gate of ft medusa, see domi, turn right and follow the 'valley to the NNE and see guard, then prov, then old, then mature, then young

Thanks, found them:). The bad thing was I was very close with the previous directions from jqkill just didn't go far enough east:confused:. Its Hell to get old:).

found them thanks!!!!!

Ok,, Pop Quiz,,,

I started last Friday in Stage 1 LT Iron Challenge ,,, today I made it into Stage 4. and what do I see in the Terminal message "Exosaur Elites also count for this mission"

Now, I have loved my time smacking Exo's around ever since I was a puny little noob.. (still feel like I am some days)..

So I would love to revisit those fond memories and have it count towards my little mission..

Please,, If anyone know where my little Exo buddies can be found please speak up.

I would be forever greatfull. :yup:

Ok,, Pop Quiz,,,

I started last Friday in Stage 1 LT Iron Challenge ,,, today I made it into Stage 4. and what do I see in the Terminal message "Exosaur Elites also count for this mission"

Now, I have loved my time smacking Exo's around ever since I was a puny little noob.. (still feel like I am some days)..

So I would love to revisit those fond memories and have it count towards my little mission..

Please,, If anyone know where my little Exo buddies can be found please speak up.

I would be forever greatfull. :yup:

I could be wrong on this, but I don't think there are Exo elites anymore since they added maturities to longtooths

Can I exchange DNA into amps after the Migration end?

Thanks

I could be wrong on this, but I don't think there are Exo elites anymore since they added maturities to longtooths

It seems MA's quality control department can't keep the mission text up to date with the changes in the game. Nothing new there, they suck at managing details. I noticed this last update they changed daily mission mob locations, but the location text hasn't been updated.

Is there still a pure Longtooth young location around?

Is there still a pure Longtooth young location around?

they are most likely NNW of ft medusa - its a rotating spawn - whatever is outside of the north gate at the moment, turn right and follow valley for lower mats, left and follow for higher mats

Can I exchange DNA into amps after the Migration end?

Does anyone have co-ords for LT Prowler/Stalker please :)

[85467, 80093, 375] pos for Eomons young if anyone wonder .

Does anyone know where LT Prowler/Stalker are now?

Back