Migration 2015

The Eomon pheromone levels are rising!

Observation stations from all corners of Calypso report that pheromone concentrations are reaching critical levels, indicating that the Eomon Migration is just days away. The Eomon Migration period stretches over the summer, and offers a rare opportunity to hunt prized but elusive creatures such as the Longtooth, and of course the massive Eomon themselves.

The Eomon migration is expected to begin on July 10th. Take part of this piece of living Calypso history and see the exciting continuation of last years migration story unfold:
The Eomon Storyline

The indicators for the pheromone reading are beginning to show solid orange which should mean red in 1-3 more days. I need another year to get my health and a couple of other skills up also armor to open a few more slots before I'm willing to tackle Eomon; although I may try 1 or 2 young to see if a year of skilling and armor going from tier 1 to 3 has made any difference for me. If not then its back to grinding the last stage of the Longtooth mission with lower maturity Longtooths for me.

The Prowler/Stalker spawn seems ok. I went with a few socmates to see how things were going. The LT were respawning quickly and there were about two red dots for every green one. Then again, there weren't 500 green dots.

I don't think you guys where there at the beginning, there was a lot of KS going on and trash talking, as usual. Just make sure you have enough dps to pull your mob back if someone tries to pull it off of you before its half dead because there are some real assholes who will do this and say, hey, its more than half, its fair game :rolleyes:

Can someone please post locations of LT Young and LT Stalker and update the first post with it too?

Thanks
Smo

Can someone please post locations of LT Young and LT Stalker and update the first post with it too?

Thanks
Smo

Longtooth youngs [66460, 84003, 170] (SW Livas tp)

Longtooth stalkers [62374, 88223, 264] (NW Cape Corinth tp)

Eomon youngs [87767, 79922, 244] (NW Nymphtown tp)

Please add the medium LT location as no one in game wanna share it.

I don't think you guys where there at the beginning, there was a lot of KS going on and trash talking, as usual. Just make sure you have enough dps to pull your mob back if someone tries to pull it off of you before its half dead because there are some real assholes who will do this and say, hey, its more than half, its fair game :rolleyes:

In all of the times that I've participated, I have only had a problem with one guy one time. At that, it is ever so slightly possible that it was an accident, although I doubt that it was.

I was there Sunday evening US eastern time. Don't really know when it actually started. Maybe all of the douchiness was over by then.

Please add the medium LT location as no one in game wanna share it.

Maybe there is no medium spawn yet. They always used to be near the stalkers iirc.

I didn't see any Old Fred shared loot globals either, but that was last night.

In all of the times that I've participated, I have only had a problem with one guy one time. At that, it is ever so slightly possible that it was an accident, although I doubt that it was.

I was there Sunday evening US eastern time. Don't really know when it actually started. Maybe all of the douchiness was over by then.

YEs, things had calmed down quite a bit by Sunday evening US time when I went back and was able to grind a bit.

About Shared loot LT´S?

Would like to know the Shared LT`S spawn area please. I reeived a support case response today to look into this page: "Hi CrazyWolf,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please visit this site for more info about the event:

http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/eomon-migration/2015/"

But there isnt nothing about shared loot spawn there.

thanks!

Would like to know the Shared LT`S spawn area please. I reeived a support case response today to look into this page: "Hi CrazyWolf,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please visit this site for more info about the event:

http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/eomon-migration/2015/"

But there isnt nothing about shared loot spawn there.

thanks!

If people find it let me know and Ill update the first post. Along with all other spawns like eomon old and alpa. I currently have no time to find the spots myself cause I am out fapping on eomon stalkers (879, 794)

Longtooth dominant, alpha [62374, 88223, 264] (NW Cape Corinth tp)
Longtooth stalkers (626, 871)

Eomon youngs, mature and old (877, 833)
Eomon provider/guardian (864, 937)
Eomon OLd Alpha (854, 846)
Eomon stalkers (879, 794)

Thank you MRmP for the updated coords :)

Last edited:
I'm sure this is a silly question, but since everything is pretty much in the sama place that it was last year, did anyone bother to go looking for the shared loot spawns in the places that they were last time?

I'm sure this is a silly question, but since everything is pretty much in the sama place that it was last year, did anyone bother to go looking for the shared loot spawns in the places that they were last time?

Had a look in the three spots I know of and none shared

Longtooth dominant, alpha [62374, 88223, 264] (NW Cape Corinth tp)
Longtooth stalkers (626, 871)

Eomon youngs, mature and old (877, 833)
Eomon provider/guardian (864, 937)
Eomon OLd Alpha (854, 846)
Eomon stalkers (879, 794)

Thank you MRmP for the updated coords :)

Thanks for summarizing this!

Wut onz hav teh phat lewtz?

I assume these coords will change since there was an MA Advisor out in the field last night saying he was looking around to see if their position had changed. Not knowing anything about game applications and their administrative capabilities, I thought it interesting he had to do that from within the game from a player point of view.

Aren't MA Advisers just regular players who use those accounts when they are helping out the new players?

Aren't MA Advisers just regular players who use those accounts when they are helping out the new players?

Idk man, I might have mis-understood who or what it was when I wrote that and called it the wrong thing, it was a an avatar who someone stated was from MA, in chat there was a little badge next to his name, whatever that means.

Had a look in the three spots I know of and none shared

Thats Sad. Maybe someone from Devs can say if they will create some spawn of LT´s on this migration :p

Does anyone know where to find Eomon prowlers?

Today SW of Livas are LT guardians. They were youngs on Tuesday, olds on Wednesday, and so on.

Today SW of Livas are LT guardians. They were youngs on Tuesday, olds on Wednesday, and so on.

Ty for the update, but where did the youngs go?

Ty for the update, but where did the youngs go?

67912, 83266 - Youngs
67564, 83554 - Olds
66972, 83944 - Providers
66456, 83972 - Guardians

They form a line it seems, the further north-west, the higher maturity. Probably this line will continue to shift SE each day.

Looking for a good spawn of eomon youngs for mission grind pls

Looking for a good spawn of eomon youngs for mission grind pls

North of Nymphtown, there are spawns of Eomon Young and Patriarchs, and Elite Mulmun Looters. Almost exactly the distance of a Lvl 2 TP chip.

North of Nymphtown, there are spawns of Eomon Young and Patriarchs, and Elite Mulmun Looters. Almost exactly the distance of a Lvl 2 TP chip.

Found em, thanks! Got my first level mulmun mission done :D

Rare Item turned on

Aparently someone @MA HQ decided to turn on the "rare" eomon blood sample loot, and it looks ridiculous the quantity of "rare" finds you get to see.

Back