Elite
Society
Vikings of Calypso
Snablesnot Male Young
Sold sold sold sold

Last edited:
hmm i might be interested at 75 a peice

hmm i might be interested at 75 a peice

Ty for your possible internest BUT SB in current case has been set at 100ped each (you might have mistaken the pets for regular ancient pets, which are small and very common) so i have to decline your offer, to avoid my responses being counted as bumps i kindly request next questions to be submitted via PM (unless it is bid that meets the criteria)

Best regards
Raddim "The Infamous miner"

just joking Snablesnot

Bump bump bump

Bump bump g

Bump again

Still waiting for SB

Bump bo price reduced!

Bump bump !

my offer still stands if you're interested

I'm on east coast US so I probably won't be able to catch you online until the weekend, unless you play late during the week

I'm on east coast US so I probably won't be able to catch you online until the weekend, unless you play late during the week

No worries, i ll reserve em for you. Just pm me times when you are usually online on weekends, so i will log in during that time.

Bump these fine pets are back on the market.

Bump Bump Bump bump

Hiya
i have 2 ancient strong pets for sale
Snablesnot Male
Snablesnot Female

As i am not sure what price they go for i try to ask 125ped each BO and 100 SB (au ends 24h after SB)

Both are untrained.

Back for sale as didnt work out between last buyer and me (so if you bid, be ready that i am online usually 14.30 MA time to about21.00 MA time every day, and can make exceptions if you provide specific time and date when you are online).

what buffs and energy/h

Are ancient strongs bigger than others?

Are ancient strongs bigger than others?

yes they are with size of stalker mobs. Take this also as my daily bump.

Bump for the only pets that cant be looted anymore!

Bump only Male left now!

Bump [Ancient Snablesnot-Male Strong Deed] still available

Bump get yourself this huge acid mob.

Bump Bump Get this snable off my hands..

Bump bump, my Ancient Snablesnot Male STRONG is still waiting in my inventory for owner who has more time for it.

BUMP PRICE DROPPED TO 50ped!

Back