Too warm, can't sleep

Fiona Simmons

Stalker
and of course im the only one and for sure i must work in a few hours :) I hate this day already, i will turn into some kind of zombie later today.

Anyone else here who have the same problem and is joining the zombie apokalypse ?

and of course im the only one and for sure i must work in a few hours :) I hate this day already, i will turn into some kind of zombie later today.

Anyone else here who have the same problem and is joining the zombie apokalypse ?

Isn't that a film ?

YEah I do, we have a heatwave going on, no fun at all. BUt sleeping pills do work I found out :laugh:

Having the same problems in the UK. Going to be stocking up on sleeping pills tomorrow.

Hmm sleep pills, good idea but i dont have any and no idea where to get some at 0:34 am :confused:

and yes im bored

If you are in a house, downstairs is cooler. If you dont, floor standing fans are soooo worth it. I have ceiling fans and they are awesome.

Am I right thinking you're British? If so you should watch England's brave Lionesses in their attempt to get into the World Cup final, BBC1 now :)

If you are in the UK, Daily Politics is on Parliament channel in 20 mins good luck staying awake through that! :D

Reactions: Wed
You could also try to sleepon the toilet, usually it;s cool there ;)

I've fitted blackout - heat reflective curtains in my bedroom and only use a throw on my bed.

Plus I've learned to sleep with a fan blowing right into my face ;)

Am I right thinking you're British? If so you should watch England's brave Lionesses in their attempt to get into the World Cup final, BBC1 now :)

My terrible grammer should identify me as a non brit pretty easily :)

Politics dont make me sleepy , in a morbid sense of curiousity i check some online newspapers to see what happen next in greece

I can't imagine to sleep in the toilet, although its a bit cooler there :D

My terrible grammer should identify me as a non brit pretty easily :)

Most Brits have appalling grammer, but OK, in that case just go to bed and stop whining :D

Most Brits have appalling grammer, but OK, in that case just go to bed and stop whining :D

Its too warm to do that , thats the whole point im sitting here and watching my clock. :eyecrazy:
Maybe i should log into Eu and visit the sweat camp thats the most boring thing i can think of right now.

Its too warm to do that , thats the whole point im sitting here and watching my clock. :eyecrazy:
Maybe i should log into Eu and visit the sweat camp thats the most boring thing i can think of right now.

Do you have a back garden? Sleep in a tent. :)

ice-hotel-bedroom.jpg

Here is a picture of a bedroom in an Ice Hotel. Brrrr!

I'm going to bed now. Goodnight! :zzz:

Weather is perfect here in Canada!

I forgot to buy an air conditioner..

Anyone know where to grab one 0218?

We're having a heat wave
A tropical heat wave

Yep too warm in the Netherlands too so up I am, can't sleep :(

Took me 10 mins to find the bits and make one similar to this yesterday.

Last edited:
If you are in the UK, Daily Politics is on Parliament channel in 20 mins good luck staying awake through that! :D

Dunno about that, Comedy channels are quite fun sometimes :smoke:

Last edited:
Last night was the worst fcuking night here clammy sweaty even the wind was warm.....glad it turned a little cloudy today here in Windsor and a tiny sprinkle of rain....eased things up a little.

Same problem here in Austria. And there was also Full Moon... I think i turned into a werewolf last nights...

Dutch - but I went in prepared.

No sun gets into my top floor apartment, fan blowing all day. During the night, I put the general ventilation on at max setting (the house ventilation for the bathroom/kitchen) and I wake up in a semi-cool home.
Oh, and remember, the PC can warm up a room really easy, make sure to turn it off during the hottest hours of the day!

It's still ~30C* in my house, but cooler than it is outside.

Remember to drink enough water people! Heatwave will last a few more days.

Back