Too warm, can't sleep

Tonight im prepared with sleeping pills for the worst case :D , cold towel in the fridge and cold peppermint tea. The mint oil from the tea is evaporating on the skin, leaving a cool and refreshing breeze.

Its getting hotter in germany according to the weather report it will peak this weekend with 38+ °C at daytime.

Good luck anyone with sleep problems out here , and i hope you prepared for more hot nights :)

I solved last night by not sleeping . Sleeping tonight shouldn't be an issue.

I don't think I will be able to pull off the same strategy all summer though.

Keep the TV off, they generate heat. Go outside, sleep under the open sky.

A cold shower works, but you have to fall asleep within 10 mins or you are all hot again! :)

And get eaten alive by all the little bloodsucking insects that lurk in the open, thanks i pass on this idea :)

See post #16. Also - mosquito nets!

Insects wouldn't worry me, I'd be more concerned about an angry honey badger.

See post #16. Also - mosquito nets!

Insects wouldn't worry me, I'd be more concerned about an angry honey badger.

You mean this one in the video?

Endgame 'special unique' pet in C0mpets, lol

I've been working outside with 12 degrees peak the last weeks(lovely swedish summer) and next week it's gonna be 13 degrees again....I'm not complaining about the heat!

P.S I totally would complain about the heat at nights if le GF didn't have to remove all the covers giving excellent boob viewage opportunities :wtg:;):cool:

Im afraid tomorrow i might be infected with the planet calypso EL migration syndrome thats very bad for our sleeping hour account. At least i hope it start tomorrow

good night

Im afraid tomorrow i might be infected with the planet calypso EL migration syndrome thats very bad for our sleeping hour account. At least i hope it start tomorrow

good night

Heatwave is reducing in UK (we have had thunderstorms, rain that typically follow), I hope you find it easier to sleep tonight, I know I will.

And get eaten alive by all the little bloodsucking insects that lurk in the open, thanks i pass on this idea :)

Yep accumulated many bites that night I could not sleep. Last night was nice, good breeze, yay.

Yup the night before last was a bastard last night was a little better , probably because I was really tired lol

anyway:
Yep accumulated many bites that night I could not sleep. Last night was nice, good breeze, yay.

Grab some roll on citronella insect reppelent and/or get some citronella incense sticks this should keep them away .

Yup the night before last was a bastard last night was a little better , probably because I was really tired lol

anyway:

Grab some roll on citronella insect reppelent and/or get some citronella incense sticks this should keep them away .

Yeah we have a candle but didn't think of it........ a little to late, two bites on each leg and one on my big toe......itching and using all kinds of topicals to try to stop the itch, wish they had caladryl lotion here but I can't find any.... worked best for me.

Saradu, at Kruidvat of Etos you can find like sticks against insect bites, works fine for me normally.

I'm lucky this year tho, they all want my neighbor and not me :D

Saradu, at Kruidvat of Etos you can find like sticks against insect bites, works fine for me normally.

I'm lucky this year tho, they all want my neighbor and not me :D

yup they sell the roll on stuff too

Back