Inventory calculator

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
Did not use a site like this in ages and my bookmarks are dead... so what is a working inventory calculator that uses MU from auction please?

I would also really like to know, wanted to know what all my crap is worth as it's been many years since I played.
Hope that someone can help.

Thanks

My tool doesn't have markup, but might still be useful to see what you have hidden in a box in storage on another planet thanks to the tree-view.
Entropia Inventory Tree View

My tool doesn't have markup, but might still be useful to see what you have hidden in a box in storage on another planet thanks to the tree-view.
Entropia Inventory Tree View
Nice tool even without the markup. Works primarily in firefox. Gives a few oddball things at line ends in other browsers from what I remember. Great for making sales threads. Still a pain to have to look at in game auction for markup prices, but at least you have a csv export that puts it in to excel so it's nice and orderly.

I was pondering tracking auction results as reported by the client loader under expiring auction items but the items listed haven't been updated in over an hour.

So, the reason why there is no inventory site with up-to-date markup is it's not possible to get the data required.

I like it

Nice tool and pretty much what I was looking for :wtg:

Back