Stats:
decrease 20% of critical damage taken
+20 hp
200% faster regeneration
1% life steal
left hand

SB: 79 k MET
BO: 129 k

Auction ends Saturday 11.07.2015 @7:00 ingame time.
Instant end at BO, sure.

unique_iapetus_ring.jpg

Last edited:
/mod note/ Some of you seem to be unable to distinguish between:
. a Selling thread, where you can make an offer (this one)
. a Discovery thread, where you can congratulate someone (here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?275566-Unique-Iapetus-Ring) and
. a Pricecheck thread, where you can discuss values (here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?275581-Pricecheck-Iapetus-Ring)

Posts prior to this one that fall into the wrong category will be moved.
Any more made after this that violate rule 5.5 will just be deleted.

price update... I've got some offers in game and PM. None reached the actual SO so action is running...

Was this ring sold? can you disclose the price if so please?

Thank you.

No, and if Cameron or Rechinul are spreading advertise on trade channel it is because they are helping me out with this sale. They also have better connection with potential buyers, top level players.

BTW: Looks like ppl don't like to bid on thread and some interesting offers start to rise. Who's looking for this unique, "single in game" ring, should talk now. There is now so much time to stay in shadow.

Cheers

SB met via ingame offering. As requested I'll keep the privacy of bidders.

ATM 79k in items & peds.

Auction ends 14.07.2015 after maintenance stop, let's say 16:00 ingame time.
Instant end at BO, sure.

I would like to keep the thread this clean, so please stop this. Also I don't need free bump for this sale. I can see some posts deleted...

Can some information be provided in terms of what items and valued at what price? Since it is all subjective in terms of price. Interested, so pm me if need be about what we are looking at presently if possible.

As the bidder asked me to not reveal the identity, I can't provide the items in the bid because one is a reward from an event - very easy to trace the bidder. I agreed individual prices of items with bidder and some k peds were added to reach 79k SB.

If you have a proposal PM me or get in contact in game.

Terms changed:

Auction ends Saturday 11.07.2015 @7:00 ingame time.
Instant end at BO, sure.

Well, another update.

The hell unique Iapetus ring has been sold. Thread can be closed.

The SB bidder, now the owner, is a very nice person, not trying to bullshit me with tricky stuff. We increased a bit (few k) from SB and we closed the deal today. I'm really happy to sell this to him. I've seen today a happy seller and a happy buyer!

Big gratz to the buyer! I hope will serve you well and you'll get the most benefits of this item.

I'm not answering in this thread anymore (not with the buyer name, not with the items - I'll have separate thread for selling the items)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back