The-first-unique-ring-has-been-found

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]The first unique ring has been found![/h]Today, Thursday July 2 2015, the first Unique ring inside an Entropia Universe Classified Strongbox was found. Congratulations to the lucky avatar! We are confident that the Unique Iapetus Ring will play an important role in your future endeavours inside Entropia Universe!

The classified strongboxes are still full of all kind of items, among them the Unique Theia Ring. The new Unique Tethys Ring has been added to the Classified Strongbox potential contents.

The Unique Tethys ring features:

• Worn on Left Hand
  • 5% Faster Reload
  • 15% Increased Critical Damage
  • 15% Increased Run Speed
  • 10% Increased Laser Skillgain

Find out more about Classified Strongboxes on www.entropiauniverse.com/classifiedStrongboxes

To get some of the Classified Strongboxes yourself head over to the Entropia Webshop at account.entropiauniverse.com/account/shop/
!

Originally Posted Here

so is this our endgame now? :p the search for the rings?

Did-you-lose-your-space-button? :scratch2:

$300 dollars spent on boxes in last couple of days alone and it was pretty much 1 useless rare panda, a few L rings an inventory full of useless pets and a shit tonne of pills most of which cannot be sold.

Make that $350 and another 7 common pets and 1 more L ring. What does one do with so many useless pets ?

Last edited:
Welcome to your local Entropia Universe lottery. Personally i like buying lottery tickets better, get your winnings in cold hard cash :rolleyes:

Discoveret a improved green LOOT RING = 50% more loot if you wear it at left hand....

Oh damn... that was just a dream :laugh:

Welcome to your local Entropia Universe lottery. Personally i like buying lottery tickets better, get your winnings in cold hard cash :rolleyes:

And the odds of winning are public knowledge.

Ok, so "unique" rings are different than the plain old unl rings because they have more bonuses? I really haven't been paying attention. I thought that there was only one of each type of unl rings, making them unique. Are there more than one of each type? My head hurts.

Ok, so "unique" rings are different than the plain old unl rings because they have more bonuses? I really haven't been paying attention. I thought that there was only one of each type of unl rings, making them unique. Are there more than one of each type? My head hurts.

Next up, the "totally-rad-zomg-supah-ubah-I-am-batman" ring (battery packs and utility belt not included).

Every ring will be unique - in time it may be that 2 rings are similar (in terms of effect) but no 2 unique rings will be exactly the same in terms of bonuses, which makes them unique.

Think of it this way Rumsponge, you are unique, just like everyone else! ;)

Does that help?

Well

ringe.jpg

:)

If they drop like 1 unique ring / week.... 52 / year .... in 100 years we all have 1 unique ring !
(considering we are 5200 active players, but I guess we are much under) ... not counting 1 global/player on tracker, sweatgatherers etc...

Do you know what will be cool ? Enhanced clothes !!!! shirts with bonus .... etc !
AND: additional attachements for each type of item : 1 for weapon, 1 for armour (only one for all 7 pieces) that give buffs too ;)

VOTE FOR BUFFTROPIA !

$300 dollars spent on boxes ............... 1 useless rare panda, ...............useless pets.

What does one do with so many useless pets ?

Actually those rare panda's [Lai Tung Pai Pet], are lovely to train. In fact I think they were brought in to challenge the ancients. In fact I'm so confident it's the perfect fighting pet, I have a few spares.

Now the news is out, skill your panda :)

Rick

Next up, the "totally-rad-zomg-supah-ubah-I-am-batman" ring (battery packs and utility belt not included).

no the battery packs and belt will come in future Unique EU Strongboxes or you'll have to craft them :scratch2:

no the battery packs and belt will come in future Unique EU Strongboxes or you'll have to craft them :scratch2:

No those will be extra User Bound items found in the latest Iron mission updates. Rumor has it you need to kill 1 million mobs to get these cool rare looking user bound items!!

So, special rings with permanent benefits for those paying? Are we heading to pay-to-win, where you have to buy these strongboxes to even have a fair and equal chance for getting loot, or at least, have the same ratio of decay-to-loot as others?

So, special rings with permanent benefits for those paying? Are we heading to pay-to-win, where you have to buy these strongboxes to even have a fair and equal chance for getting loot, or at least, have the same ratio of decay-to-loot as others?

Its been that way ever since PE came to life. Or u think in the 'old' times maxed imk2 users got same returns as those hunting 2.3 dpp guns?

Its been that way ever since PE came to life. Or u think in the 'old' times maxed imk2 users got same returns as those hunting 2.3 dpp guns?

True or not, is kind of irrelevant... let's just say you are right, then we are heading even MORE to the P2W scheme. Which would in any game drive away the less wealthy audience. And in a game like this, where not-winning means losing real cash, reducing the odds of at least breaking even, or getting an acceptable amount of return for those less wealthy will mean...less players.

Less players, less wealth, we all lose.

"When you play the game of RCE, you pay or you die. There is no middle ground."
Cersei Lannister

Lol, I almost fell from the chair...

It give me an idea for the ninth part of the armor - ears.
(helmet, gloves, harness, arm guards, thigh guards, shin guards, foot guards, ass guards and ears)

Ears with with 20% mining resources finding chance and 25 % protection against decoy and scanning.

And once bracelets, necklaces and crafting hammer will be implemented then skill system will be removed as we don't need it any more.

Edit: we will get ring with good protection against skill gains instead lol.

Btw how much would be appreciated an item, pill, ring witch hide avatar buffs from others?

Last edited:
Btw how much would be appreciated an item, pill, ring witch hide avatar buffs from others?

You cant figure out which buffs someone has anyway, when he has more then 10 buff icons, because to actually see how good a buff is you need to hover over the icon with your mouse cursor and this does only work for 9 buffs or less - apart from that the text behind the icons is only correctly displayed for the first 3 buff icons and the detailed buff descriptions in the buff icons of other avatars show only your own buff data anyways.
Since all buff icons have green backcolour when someone has 10+ buff icons they become so tiny for others that you hardly can spot any differences between them either - not sure who in the development team had the creative thought that it would be good for everyone to run around with 10-20ish buff icons all the time instead of having to make a choice for which buffs to use, but they accomplished creating a very complicated system that has dozends of buff stacking issues for which no easy solution exists due to so many items/pills providing so many buff effects with different durations at once.

You cant figure out which buffs someone has anyway, when he has more then 10 buff icons, because to actually see how good a buff is you need to hover over the icon with your mouse cursor and this does only work for 9 buffs or less - apart from that the text behind the icons is only correctly displayed for the first 3 buff icons and the detailed buff descriptions in the buff icons of other avatars show only your own buff data anyways.
Since all buff icons have green backcolour when someone has 10+ buff icons they become so tiny for others that you hardly can spot any differences between them either - not sure who in the development team had the creative thought that it would be good for everyone to run around with 10-20ish buff icons all the time instead of having to make a choice for which buffs to use, but they accomplished creating a very complicated system that has dozends of buff stacking issues for which no easy solution exists due to so many items/pills providing so many buff effects with different durations at once.

Agree, MA need to work more on it.
Other games have different solutions.
For example permanent buffs are not shown - from armor, jewelry, tattoos etc.
Those are considered as passive and other players can see only active buffs obtained with food, pills, pets and mostly given by magician as professional supporter class like buffer/healer.
Some games also hide HP bar in PvP so player cant know if he is going to win or loose until he or oponent die.

Lets hope MA improve this system.

Until then lol -
Hello victim, I'm batman with "totally-rad-zomg-supah-ubah-I-am-batman" buffs as you can see.
You have shity buffs like laser, blp, fast run, additional weight, additional inventory items, taming, synchronization... so drop 200 peds on floor and you are free to run away so we don't loose time on actual pking act.
Hello Mr. batman pker I'm batman too but you don't see my uber buffs as I put them after first shity ones, cost to pk me will be very high and include loosing time as time is precious for you. lol.

Back