Selling: Athenic Ring Modified (Defensive Ring)

Manique

Marauder
Society
In Da Pocket
Paulo Manique Santos
Hello.
As titles say Im selling this ring on behalf of a friend

Price: 18k BO
Current Highest offer: 15.5k
Will be taking offers and price is negotiable.
A close enough bid to the BO will be considered

athemod.jpg

Tests done with these chip tell that all the numbers increase in percentual value your evader / jammer / dodger profession and do reduce percentually the critical hits taken.
this means higher your lvl is, even better this will get
It saved my ass a couple of times :D

Any questions regarding to the ring i will answer here or privatelly, depending your request
Feel free to post or pm me with your offers.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Tests done with these chip tell that all the numbers increase in percentual value your evader / jammer / dodger profession and do reduce percentually the critical hits taken.
this means higher your lvl is, even better this will get
It saved my ass a couple of times :D
So this means that it doesn't actually mean 16% less defense cost? But rather 16% boost to evader/dodge/jammer then? That would mean it sucks for anyone but ubers.

So this means that it doesn't actually mean 16% less defense cost? But rather 16% boost to evader/dodge/jammer then? That would mean it sucks for anyone but ubers.

Not true. Review doer's evader case study in his sig.

So an avatar with Lvl 50 evader acts as if it has Lvl 58 evader, same for dodger etc. Not bad at all i suppose, if this is indeed correct. :D Good luck with sale.

Can you PM me a asking pls?

I might like to add an item to trade.

Yesterday I hunted some warrior commanders and the decreased hits (in my case what is needed to stay alive 55-60) on the crits made me decay healers fap 14% more then usual. That made my payed healer 14% more efficient + my dodged shots extra is money saved, this ring is an amazing addition for real hunters ingame!

That was with augmented but that decreased crit gives you depending on HP from before the extra HUGE hp boost when you really need it. The evade and dodger scales the more skills you allready have wich is great IMO but a very amazing tool this ring, gl on the sale!!

//Linz

Yesterday I hunted some warrior commanders and the decreased hits (in my case what is needed to stay alive 55-60) on the crits made me decay healers fap 14% more then usual. That made my payed healer 14% more efficient + my dodged shots extra is money saved, this ring is an amazing addition for real hunters ingame!

That was with augmented but that decreased crit gives you depending on HP from before the extra HUGE hp boost when you really need it. The evade and dodger scales the more skills you allready have wich is great IMO but a very amazing tool this ring, gl on the sale!!

//Linz

Ofc i do not hunt or play EU at your scale but i had felt the same.
More skills you got, greater this becomes
Cheers and thanks for the input :)

Got some offers on the table, bit far from BO, so BO will be lowered but yet final price is negotiable :)
Cheers

Happy 4th of July :)
price lowered

Its pretty and shinny!

Bumpidity
Some offers on the table
Open for negociations

Some more offers coming thru but still for sale :)

Sorry for somehow late responses,
My friend found a deal that suited his taste and had the ring sold

Therefor the thread can be closed :)
Cheers and ty all

Back