LA2 the 250 Bonus EVENT

Congratulations to Ben Rumsponge Rumson for his 2 hofs today on OLA 40: 347 and 1243! 500 ped must head your way!

5 prizes left!

Maturuty Raised a bit in OLA 2 (level 3 of 10) !..

Enjoy :yay:

Bump me up ! Tell your friends to come hunt and register! 1400 ped hof today on OLA 40 from unregistered player!

Guys I'm a bit ashamed to say this but was supposed to do a trade with poor Dr namn Mugg to give him his peds and got distracted by RL for a sec and came back to a crashed game a few minutes(~40) too late :ahh::ahh::ahh:
Gonna put some phone reminders to log in everyday at 20:00 MA time and at any time you guys PM me :) Don't like keeping you guys waiting :/

Register Simon Great Great please

I say boo to this! I know you're probably doing this to get globals 250+, but there are still even young and mature here? The current settings are not good for any stage of the iron.

Sorry, but I stopped hunting here - it's your LA though - if u r getting more hunters, then good for u! good luck!

Far as I can see there are still quite a large number of mature. Maturity itself can be best described as mature-guardian :) The increase allows both iron and bronze to be worked on and even allows you to get a few points of silver (the guardians). This increase came after several requests and an extended period in which everyone preferred OLA 40.

Edit: Just did a fly by and found several young as well :) most common appear to be old (was to be expected - 3/10 maturity level)

is this event still running? if so add me General of the sidxx Forsaken Fallen
how many of the prizes still exist?

Register Armak Mack Zardacon please....late to the party, but still have some to go for 10K Iron, so count me in.

Register Armak Mack Zardacon please....late to the party, but still have some to go for 10K Iron, so count me in.

Welcome to the Event :D Just a reminder for everyone that only 2 prizes left!

Back