LA2 the 250 Bonus EVENT

1_122724.jpg

Here's the update :) There were actually a few over 250 ped loots but none of them from registered players...So tell your friends, tell your soc mates: Register! and come hunt!

REGISTER :

Pifometre Pif Aragon

REGISTER :

Poser MG Mighty GuiMauro

Welcome to the event :) Below is an older update that doesn't yet have your name in the list :) You're registered but not on the list, no worries all your globals will count :)

5 prizes left! Start hunting!

Please enter team Amused To Death

Prize should be given to Mista Jagwarr Flayer

I'm online and paying the prizes if anyone's up :)

1_144940.jpg

Congratulations to Ben Rumsponge Rumson for his 389 PED hof! 250 PED coming towards you! 4 prizes left guys!

Did a payout yesterday, feel free to contact me here by PM guys!

3 prizes left!

Add...

Victor Brick Vonn

I wasn't really sure if 250 ped globals counted or if they had to be HoFs. If they do count, we might be getting close to the end of the first ten prizes.

fred5283 said:
Tell your Atrox to global over 250 for me please! I've killed 4000+ here!!

Will do!

add me ... and tyvm
Antonio Xana182 Santos

Victor Brick Vonn

Welcome to the Event guys!

I wasn't really sure if 250 ped globals counted or if they had to be HoFs. If they do count, we might be getting close to the end of the first ten prizes.

Planning on getting all of them ? :D Congratulations on your second over 250 ped loot! (yes they count)

2_9870.jpg

Only 2 prizes left!

So...

Not sure where we are at relative to the 10 but I just got my first 289! Hoping it counts or we are extending it out...some clear statement be helpful :)

Brick

Not sure where we are at relative to the 10 but I just got my first 289! Hoping it counts or we are extending it out...some clear statement be helpful :)

Brick

Event is now ended :) I still need to check some things and will PM you soon :)

Rest of prizes to be given out starting with sunday!

Register Barter BarterTrader Trader

Register Barter BarterTrader Trader

Today at 19:00 MA time (if internet works), payout at akmuul :D Me and manuel presiding:)

Back