LA2 the 250 Bonus EVENT

Hi there. Forgot to register myself too "Frankie Franklon Meng". Please register. Thank you. Great Event!

Register team "Silly Underground Family" and "Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee"

Bump me up! Message me here (preferably) or ingame if Sunday's not the day you can collect prizes :)

it still open ??

solo .. register Henry BabyOxide Ha

team : Henry's ATH Team

Welcome to the Event!

Yes, we do 10 prizes batches. When the current batch of prizes is awarded I will announce it here and put the event on pause until I can set up the next batch of prizes :)

Please register me solo : Petrus PM Molinos

ps It did cost me some time to find out if I had already registered or not. Maybe a list of all participants (in original poster) would be helpful

Please register me solo : Petrus PM Molinos

ps It did cost me some time to find out if I had already registered or not. Maybe a list of all participants (in original poster) would be helpful

Will update it :p Welcome to the event !

Here you go, full list (updated on 4th post as well)

1 prize left!

register Manta Mants Extreme

many thanks

Mants

Register Barter BarterTrader Trader

Register Barter Bartertrader trader

The 10 prizes have all been awarded ! (well 11 cause there were two >250 and I'll honor those)!

The Event is on hold until the next batch of 10 prizes! Winners contact me for getting the prizes!

I will post here when the next prizes are available!

I've got the go ahead to continue the Event! The Event starts again from this moment!

Since the last batch counted 11 prizes, there are 9 prizes left now! Hunt the trox and get yours now before they are all gone again!

register Fedge Napo Hekate

Payement receveid. To the hunt, once more!

I'd like to register as well
IGN:

theawsomechick

I've registered you as that but are you sure that is the correct name? you usually have 3 names (hitman nutrageti 47 in my case) and that's pretty much the standard for everyone :)

I've registered you as that but are you sure that is the correct name? you usually have 3 names (hitman nutrageti 47 in my case) and that's pretty much the standard for everyone :)

Oh sorry I should have made that more clear. There is space between :D the awsome chick . gl all

Back