No globals for harvesting :(

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
No globals for harvesting and if there is I haven't seen one. I hope someone will post one:).

One thing I would like to see is someone looting any of the terratech harvester UL. Someone said that the BP for UL PH-3 is a limited BP and is looted from explosives manufacturing and I am not much of a manufacturer. It appears by the AU that some of the manufacturers are not harvesters either:). It would be nice if the harvesters could have a chance of looting one but I doubt that will ever happen, you know like hunters loot ammo, weapons and armor, etc :( Oh. well.

Please all you manufactures don't flame me as I said I don't think MA would ever do anything to help us low-life peons.

That would be like getting a global from sweating. :eyecrazy:

A better analogy is refining, since sweating is completely free :)

I meant to say that also, like sweating but the refining is better, like Svaorg said:).

Well it looks like you are sweating trees but no one globals on refining either.

EP bp?

I'd think it would drop from tool bps.

I do a lot harvesting, and NO I don´t want globals there!

Why I don´t want it?

Because I have very stabile calculateable returns from harvesting.

Doing it the same way as hunting/mining/crafting, I could end up at getting 50% returns, just to feed someone else gloabal. No thanks.

There is enough gamble, acually I like this activity that is not a gamble how it is atm.

Not that I don´t like other proffessions, I do that myself too and enjoy it, but some activity with stability in it is a very nice thing what MA did here.
No globals needed there !

I found 85 pecs of wool once with the tt tool.
Normally it's 1-3 pecs. I think that counts as a global.

mini.jpg

:evilking:

EP bp?

I'd think it would drop from tool bps.

I asked a person that sold one and he said that is were it came from. It does kind of Ps me off as I agree with you that would seem a logical place and EPs get enough attention anyway:).

EDIT: I re-read the PM and it was looted from a RE 101, I fell better now:).

Last edited:
I do a lot harvesting, and NO I don´t want globals there!

Why I don´t want it?

Because I have very stabile calculateable returns from harvesting.

Doing it the same way as hunting/mining/crafting, I could end up at getting 50% returns, just to feed someone else gloabal. No thanks.

There is enough gamble, acually I like this activity that is not a gamble how it is atm.

Not that I don´t like other proffessions, I do that myself too and enjoy it, but some activity with stability in it is a very nice thing what MA did here.
No globals needed there !

That is an excellent point and I never thought of that. I agree to the letter with you.

Back