Freelancer
Majid AMG 63
did set couple of selling threads with no luck, let me see if it works here

Its very easy

Go into selling section of forum

Click create new thread in selling section
In prefix choose selling
In title put the product aka gun name and tier
In bottom big box put description start bid buy out price and any other info you want and then click the magic button underneath on the bottom right side of that big box that says submit reply

Regards
Tees

Its very easy

In prefix choose selling
In bottom big box put description start bid buy out price and any other info you want and then click the magic button underneath on the bottom right side of that big box that says submit reply

Regards
Tees

Then, if you have a very low post count, wait for the moderator to wake up (literally), and approve the thread. :girl:

Then, if you have a very low post count, wait for the moderator to wake up (literally), and approve the thread. :girl:

Yep and that ;)

Its very easy

In prefix choose selling

Regards
Tees

Thanks man, I did that but the message which tells you you have to wait for the post to get approved appears for like a seconds and run away, had to take screen shot to be able to tall what's going on. things working good know :) :)

thanks again for the reply

Guess I have to wait for you to wake up every time I post, hopefully you're not a heavy sleeper :p

Just one more thing, how do I PUMP my post? is it by simply replying to it?

Guess I have to wait for you to wake up every time I post, hopefully you're not a heavy sleeper :p

Your posts are no longer being held for moderation before they become public.

Just one more thing, how do I PUMP my post? is it by simply replying to it?

Yes, just make a new post in the thread. However, there is a forum rule that requires at least 24hours between thread bumps.
(There's a link to the rules at the bottom of every page of the forum)

Your posts are no longer being held for moderation before they become public.

Yes, just make a new post in the thread. However, there is a forum rule that requires at least 24hours between thread bumps.
(There's a link to the rules at the bottom of every page of the forum)

Ya I noticed, many thanks for that. I'll have a look at the rules for sure, thanks for sending the link :)

Back