just a simple poll about pets so mindark maybe can wake up.

what's your idea of a pet in EU?

• 1st picture

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • 2nd picture

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

Eldaii

Provider
Society
Started from the bottom
Eldaii Silverwave Robonaught
ok so here we go, i think there have been many posts about that but none clear enough, so let's resume it in 1 thread to see if there are actually people really hyped with the new pets.

simple question : what is your idea of a pet in entropia?

the option "neither" or "both" wasnt included intentionnally. If you are in this case then CHOSE the one you are most likely seeing in the game.

of course its not about a choice to make for current EU. now we can't chose anymore.
because now, option 1/ isnt in the game while there are plenty of option 2/.
but think about it as "in the future... what would i want?"

1/

Oratan_Lancer_Boss.png

2/

1467941.jpg

optional : comment the poll qualifying each of the picture

for my part:

1/ awesome

2/ pathetic

and i think there can be a middle between awesome and pathetic, im not meaning i want MA to spend time coding mounting pets when there are bugs everywhere. (even if that would be great ofc) just to clarify.

- i just add that taming is back and it is a great work made by MA. this thread is all about not breaking the good hard work done until now and that players were waiting for a decade -

and edit -- i don't know if its in the right forum section, i made it here coz its related to general opinion imo about the universe and not only pets, sry if i'm wrong.

Last edited:
Mindark is a platform and if you pay them you can create any topic or world you want to as long you stick to their rules. The problem lies with planet calypso for allowing this pets to exist on their planet. How can they stay true to the style and backstory of a colonist planet in a robot war if we get spammed by pandas ?

Just as example, ofc planet michael dosn't exist ( and im glad it dosn't!)

The problem is, can planet michael jackson exist in the same universe as planet calypso ? Exchanging items between this planets would result in a culture shock for calypso. The compets are from mindark not planet specific, would a kickass atrox queen pet fit in on planet tele tubby ? If we see more PP's in the future their influence will make it even harder to preserve the artist style of a planet. Maybe in a few years we hunt with candy cranes and shoot neon green water pistols because they have the better eco and are from planet sunbeach.

Its up to the PP to allow and restrict pets and any other content but they wont move until a majority of their clients is irritated and voice their discomfort about cuddly pandas. And i dont see that happen anytime soon.

exactly fiona and that's why IT IS VERY IMPORTANT to share opinion on forums.

even if its not making MA REMOVE things, and of course they won't remove anything now its implemented, this topics are read and can influence FUTURE decisions.

I think we now got enough cute pets.. come on even atrox?

now, give us some beasts please, make a balance.

Poll is missing an option "both."

Somedays I want my cute and cuddlies. :girl:

Other days I want savage beasts that put terror into the heart of my enemies.

That said I think that there are enough cutesies and it's time to add more savage beasts.

Nice poll, but I also miss the option "both". Voted "Yes" though.

Poll is missing a "neither". The entire thing has been made redundant by the existence of vehicles and has become a serious distraction.

the option "neither" or "both" wasnt included intentionnally.

because i wanted people to choose and think.

many people don't care about many things in the game actually (and i think its a really bad thing but nvm, its off topic) these kind of options don't force people to think about what they would chose if they are not actually really interested in this.

and of course its not about a choice to make now, we can't chose anymore.
so the choice you have to do here in this poll can make some people realize the option /1 isnt actually in the game while there are plenty of option /2..

hope im clear enough, i got some difficulties to share my thoughts, sometimes...:dunno: especially on forums...:silly2:

Last edited:
Then I am in 100% agreement that there needs to be more of the type 1 pet. However, I think the original OP is misleading if that is your intent because rather than start a conversation about adding more of type 1 you instead ask people to choose between the 2 (in a very manipulative way I might add). There isn't really a choice to be made. Both pets can find a home in EU.

ok lady thanks for the feedback i edited OP so I think its clear now :)

Back