Help: Client Issues

Arangar

Alpha
Society
Magnum Opus
Arangar Vagrant Melanwil
This last patch was not great for my game client. I went from running gfx settings on very high with great performance to now having to go safe mode for it to work.

I have 16Gb RAM and 4Gb Video Memory on my 970 video card and getting lots of crashes and prompt about low memory etc.

Any known tricks to work around it?
Facing same problem?

Not the same, but getting lots of crashes, and everytime I log off or even loose connection I get this error:

erro.jpg

Not the same, but getting lots of crashes, and everytime I log off or even loose connection I get this error:

erro.jpg

Yea that one I get also, thing is it works fine for like 10min on very high then it starts to lagg soo much and when looking in the resource monitor it seems to be sewing up loads of memory.

Tried 32bit mode also but its obviously worse considering that it can allocate even less memory.

Hope they fix it soon, not easy to make any progress when the game is not working properly :(

Anyone else with some tips on how to get around this?

i used to a similar issue on my old 7870, i would get a display stopped responding and then sometimes a crash. clean install of drivers helped.

things id suggest to try are:-
check event viewer in control panel and look under windows logs/system straight after a crash, should give an error code and try searching that.
uninstall gpu drivers completly and reinstall, check for any motherboard software updates too
run a memory checker software to make sure you have no ram failures
run without any gpu utilites, ie Afterburner/Precision
lower graphic settings for textures and draw distance and turn Vsnyc on

i use a 970 too, but i don't tend to use v high settings

Back