Neurostim-H pills- Any use at all?

Rumsponge

Elite
Ben Rumsponge Rumson
Having bought 150 strongboxes, I find myself the proud owner of a pile of Neurostim-H pills and I seriously cannot figure out why they exist.

At first, I thought that they may be useful for hunting medium level mobs where I could use them instead of a FAP. The problem here is that those types of mobs typically don't hit you all that often, so most of the heals go to waste.

Then, I thought it might work like having an extra healer for tougher mobs. Again, the problem exists that most tough mobs that I hunt don't hit a lot, but do big damage when they do hit. So, most of the pill's heals are wasted and they wear out long before the mob is dead.

I'm certainly not going to stop fighting and take the pill in the middle of a fight.

I thought maybe some sort of AoE mob like Zombie Kong, but the AoE damage really has never been the problem for me. It's a problem is when he decides to use me as a punching bag. Maybe I'll save a few in case Hijacker can spawn Hussk someday.

So, my question is- Has anyone found any use for them at all? Maybe miners or low-level players?

They seem to be pretty expensive to use, especially since most of the heals seem to be wasted.

If anyone has found a use for them, would you like to buy more? Let me know.

They're literally 2 heal/pec, one of the worst eco ways to heal yourself. They go right to the tt for me.

Yes, I found a great use for them. I put them in TT.

They're literally 2 heal/pec, one of the worst eco ways to heal yourself. They go right to the tt for me.

That seems to be the consensus, but they are soon bad as to be almost comical. I keep wondering if someone at MA screwed up some numbers and, in the next patch, they'll fix it? Or maybe someone figured out that, if you use them in conjunction with a pink panda and a certain ring, that it all makes sense?

With my luck, the second I TT them, someone will be buying. :laugh:

Lets just pause in wonderment at the worst one:

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=EMT_Kit_Ek-2500_Deluxe

Take a bow EMT Ek-2500 Deluxe :bowdown:

Even for an emeregency heal, death was the cheaper option. :)

Even the Ek2500 Deluxe kind of made sense back in the day. But time has conspired against it.

There is only one use for them and it was mentioned already.
TT them asap.
I TT'd mine and advised in soc channel to do the same.

Its like hiring and paying 3 mod fappers per hour but only get healed by 1 herb box.

Back