Champions league Warm up event

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
1st Champions League Warm up event Tomorrow - Sunday July 5th 17:00 Entropia Time.

Most loot Event. 0 ped Entry fee. live commentary
http://clubneverdie1.serverroom.us:4998/index.html

Location champions park. Secret Island

How to get to Secret Island from RT- See the Travel Agent at CND lagoon. Cost 1 rotten banana. Return Cost 1 CND banana (TT Value 1 pec)

fun prizes. Check event Terminal...

Season Will start in the Fall.. Summer will be warm up events...

MMOWC to follow.

If anyone is in touch with Klod, tell him to log in. we are ready to party ;)

Last edited:
Ah disappointing I will not be able to get involved. Will be on Mondays for me and will be at work.

Good luck with the event mate. Sounds like it will be alot of fun

I would come if it was highest single loot. Not ubers win all prizes event.

I won't win these days, but for old times sake and an former MMOWC 1st place winner, I'll try to attend. :yay:

most loot.. definately champions only. good luck for the high rollers.

Awesome Neverdie! I agree though that in the future HSL would bring more in but wth, I'll give it a go anyway! ;)

So awesome to see the old champions league making a comeback. Will be interesting to see who participates. I remember the old ones back on the asteroid and loved to watch the spam roll by from it.

Hi Klod! See you at Champions park in a few hours i hope.

These Summer Trials are for the purpose of testing the park and figuring the best rules to make the event competitive.

In previous Seasons HSL rounds were included...

I think if anyone is interested, might be worth participating in a few Warm up events and provide feedback..

Klod is an amazing event promoter and champions league was enjoyed by many...

Here's a little blast from the past for those who may remember when Jon printed up a deck of cards for the Champions League

nd_klod_001.jpg

most loot.. definately champions only. good luck for the high rollers.

Awesome Neverdie! I agree though that in the future HSL would bring more in but wth, I'll give it a go anyway! ;)

it's only the warming up event that is most loot right now.
When the real events start, you'll see that some will be most loot, and some hsl.

See you all on the other side, we now know a part of the secret islands' secret :yay:

Yay, great to hear this event could be coming back. Don't know if I'll make it tonight though :(

Ah, I just read it's at Champions Park, isn't there where you die unless you have all the stuff to enter? If so then I can't do it anyway.

Also, can I make one suggestion. If the return flight has to be at the top of a tree please can you put a storage up there! ;)

worth a try :)

there is one place on the Island where you need a King Kong idol to enter but its just One small Hunting Area. Besides that you have full access...

Good idea to put that storage at the top of the tree, You never know if the Monkey TSA might find contraband in your pockets and wont let you aboard the interstellar Drake. We wouldn't want you to have to climb all the way back down the tree to find a storage.

thanks to everyone for participating. KLOD made it and is working on fun points systems to be tested in future warm ups

The top 4 standings in the first Warm up were as follows:

1st Dilly
2nd NP
3rd Grey
4th Freyr

it's only the warming up event that is most loot right now.
When the real events start, you'll see that some will be most loot, and some hsl.

See you all on the other side, we now know a part of the secret islands' secret :yay:

what is hsl?

Was gone most of weekend, but will be there when I can and am excited!

Back