Selling: Superrare Sacred Gorilla Pet deed

krogfan

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Aurora Linzey Zamperath
After an extremeley long journey we finally found them and tamed the beast :D

This was a long story and we had to do many queasts, loot parts from shared loot mobs and when finally reaching there the task to tame it was for us amazingly hard. We had to chip in skills and take some from my avatar to fill up Joda to finally get to tame it.

There isnt many of those ingame and it has stronger passives then most pets out there, for all info you are welcome to contact me or Joda inagme. We are asking 7.5k for a monkey level 1 delivered on SI or 8k for a level7 one delivered anywhere ingame.

//Linz

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the main buff, Decrease crit.dmg xx% ...?

you wanna gorilla ? :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

There is so many different pets out there now so I recommend that you post screen shots of "info" and "passive effects" tab of the Pet.

Much easier that way for ppl to see what you're selling.

Just a tip... :)

Bump bump, if more questions about passives Im here! :)

Cool story, well done :)

Amazing gorillas, a bit noisy but waiting for a rehaul of sound in upcoming patch (promised by ND in chat several times)

Amazing gorillas, a bit noisy but waiting for a rehaul of sound in upcoming patch (promised by ND in chat several times)

You have to feed it some fresh bananas!!! Not the rotten ones to make it quiet ;)

We havent tamed any mroe gorillas and have one last......they are purple, got cool buffs and no excessive foodhabits :)

Very cool, I may take a stab at this gorilla taming business:) Can you share what level these are?

Very cool, I may take a stab at this gorilla taming business:) Can you share what level these are?

i bet it would be more interesting if you go there first and try to make all quest line yourself.

all game is adventure, more interesting when you figure out yourself.

//mg Joda VVV VVV

You have a point of course, game is an adventure, I am just really interested to see if the taming skills I have been screwed over from using for 5 years are actually finally useful, and this is a good test:)

I will take a stab at it, but if you can just let me know on the level would be useful, want to take sure I can take it on and what additional preparations I may need to take on armor, etc.

You have a point of course, game is an adventure, I am just really interested to see if the taming skills I have been screwed over from using for 5 years are actually finally useful, and this is a good test:)

I will take a stab at it, but if you can just let me know on the level would be useful, want to take sure I can take it on and what additional preparations I may need to take on armor, etc.

mob is 73 level .
you will need mod fapper there .

//mg Joda VVV VVV

Hmm, 73 is not a crazy level, but does it hit hard and often? I guess I can find a mod fapper and some strong L armor, you think just self fapping is not an option here?

bump for awsome pet, i heard only 1 left 13 level or so.

I think if it's hard for Joda to tame, then it's almost impossible for anyone else.

Yep, I think its the evader level here that may be a limiting factor. Perhaps as he sugggests with strong armor and mod fapper should be doable though.

Back