Question: Earthshock Trooper setup, what to hunt

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Classified
Sub-Zero The Killer
I'm looking for slowest-slow mobs the obvious ones I know already (proteron, traeskeron). It can be on other planets but I prefer Calypso, Arkadia or Cyrene. My evader is lvl 28 and HP 151 atm.

I'm using Earthshock Trooper with Kallous-7 (UL)+A106. Not sure what my DPS/DPP is with the armor + the (L) offensive ring which gives me 0.2% extra critical hits, 4% faster reload and 4% extra crit dmg (the crit dmg doesnt stack with armor currently)

Not using enhancers, although accuracy enhancers are tempting if its worth it with the armor/ring setup.

So by walking backwards and shooting what are my options with my setup? Good recommendations are welcome. I prefer to avoid taxed areas though and it has to be mobs that can't reach me or doesn't do any of Pen-Imp-Burn-Cut-Stab-Shrapnel dmg types. Since I don't wanna decay the armor.

PS: If you don't wanna disclose your recommendations to the public feel free to PM me.

whats the point of the armor then? :scratch2:

whats the point of the armor then? :scratch2:

Earthshock increases your crit ability, but it's (L) and expensive, so folks using it prefer the type of mob he's looking for, slow and unlikely to reach you by the time they die.

Caperon looked like a very slow mob to me, could easily out run them.

ps. didn't try them after shrooms so the speed might have changed.

Cyrene - Tideclaw
[Dont sure if ma change it]

Earthshock increases your crit ability, but it's (L) and expensive, so folks using it prefer the type of mob he's looking for, slow and unlikely to reach you by the time they die.

makes sense thanks

Tantardions are pretty slow. And there is a good spawn with stalkers i think. Although not sure about the range of their attacks.

cheers

Tantardions are pretty slow. And there is a good spawn with stalkers i think. Although not sure about the range of their attacks.

cheers

Tantardions are pure electric, so OP could slap on some plates with electric protection and let them reach him.

Back