Superrare Sacred Gorilla Pet

krogfan

Stalker
Society
Rangers
Aurora Linzey Zamperath
After an extremeley long journey we finally found them and tamed the beast :D

This was a long story and we had to do many queasts, loot parts from shared loot mobs and when finally reaching there the task to tame it was for us amazingly hard. We had to chip in skills and take some from my avatar to fill up Joda to finally get to tame it.

There isnt many of those ingame and it has stronger passives then most pets out there, for all info you are welcome to contact me or Joda inagme.
//Linz

Last edited by a moderator:
I want this one!:eek:

I LOVE IT!!! PURPLE MONKEY
pBHnHjp.jpg

lol at his name :)

Gratz! On the Sacred Kong pet and very nice of u guys to pay tribute to Taco Who was the first to gain access to the Sacred Kongs hunting grounds...

Gratz! On the Sacred Kong pet and very nice of u guys to pay tribute to Taco Who was the first to gain access to the Sacred Kongs hunting grounds...

All future sacred gorillas we manage to tame are named in the honour of taco :)

Very cool, congratulations!

Can you perhaps say what mission chain leads to the sacred grounds, and what level tamer / handler is needed to tame one of these?

All future sacred gorillas we manage to tame are named in the honour of taco :)

Well, seeing how rude I was, and how much I shit I talk about WSS, I doubt it was any sort of tribute.

It probably was more because I am as unstable as a RL pet gorilla. :)

But I like it either way! Although I am sure you will alienate some potential buyers because many dumb people hate me.

And I will say that Linzey and Joda were kind enough to spawn a tamable Kong for me to try to tame with L 56 tamer, but that persons evade was too low and we couldn't gain respect. :(

They were men of their word though, promising not to kill it if we tried, and they never bothered me (even though I messed with them a bit out of childish jealousy during their tame of the first one)

So I guess I will have to find new people to be mad at...these two are pretty cool and pretty forgiving.

Interesting, so can you guys say what mission chain actually leads to unlocking this Kong, sounds like it is a long and painful one:)

Also, from what you are saying even a level 56 is high enough to tame this, as long as you have decent evade, which is encouragig:)

Interesting, so can you guys say what mission chain actually leads to unlocking this Kong, sounds like it is a long and painful one:)

Also, from what you are saying even a level 56 is high enough to tame this, as long as you have decent evade, which is encouragig:)

He was L45 evader.

Need to collect 7 maps from zombie kong or the L1119 Kong and then get 3 idols from instances in SI and hand it in to island girl in SI

I see, so getting the 7 maps seems like a really difficult part of this, and pretty impossible to do without getting lucky in shared loot...do people sell those maps?

And as for the idols, how do you get those, is that a separate mission chain, or do you only get to those with the maps?

And would there be an interest with someone with substantially higher taming and evade skills to come help tame these things?:)

I see, so getting the 7 maps seems like a really difficult part of this, and pretty impossible to do without getting lucky in shared loot...do people sell those maps?

And as for the idols, how do you get those, is that a separate mission chain, or do you only get to those with the maps?

And would there be an interest with someone with substantially higher taming and evade skills to come help tame these things?:)

i got still some fragments left ... or i would rent my KingKong Idol away maybe ^^

and Note , u cant tame it as a team since bars are personal

and bumb for that damn joda guy ... the only whos able to tame em , big gz :mad:

Looks EPIC !!!! Very nice pet
:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

After an extremeley long journey we finally found them and tamed the beast :D

This was a long story and we had to do many queasts, loot parts from shared loot mobs and when finally reaching there the task to tame it was for us amazingly hard. We had to chip in skills and take some from my avatar to fill up Joda to finally get to tame it.

There isnt many of those ingame and it has stronger passives then most pets out there, for all info you are welcome to contact me or Joda inagme. We are asking 7.5k for a monkey level 1 delivered on SI or 8k for a level7 one delivered anywhere ingame.

//Linz

It will transform to be a mini pet, soon. If not, it will be much not fair to all ancient pet holders, who got mini pets.
May better they give us the old size of ancient pets back.

HEY! gratz for this nice pet and the high taming skills :)

It will transform to be a mini pet, soon. If not, it will be much not fair to all ancient pet holders, who got mini pets.

HEY! gratz for this nice pet and the high taming skills :)

Reminder to send support tickets: strong pets should look like strong pets :D

Now that is a sick pet! Niccce

I don't especially like this pet but I like this type of taming challenge very much: A creature that is difficult to find (or difficult to have access to because you have to go through a series of quests) and very difficult to tame. Congratulations to the tamer(s).

I hope we will see other similar introductions in EU.

Indeed!
Remember those magnificent huge tamed animals that were towering above you like mountain, wearing those long name tags with jokes or sales adverts... It's all gone now, and with it all the differences in size between different maturities. Which, in turn, makes it pointless to even try tame any higher maturity then the lowest (even if there is a choice like with atrox).

And we got all this only because it was easy quick fix for the "PvP-shield problem"? C'mon MA, u can do better...

I don't especially like this pet but I like this type of taming challenge very much: A creature that is difficult to find (or difficult to have access to because you have to go through a series of quests) and very difficult to tame. Congratulations to the tamer(s).

I hope we will see other similar introductions in EU.

Agreed!! Was amazing fun, the storyline and layout triggered so many parts of my PLaYING a computergame nerves as entropia hasnt done for long. I hope they bring bigger challenges and more questlines in the future, I still think that SI has many undiscovered treats to be found though :D

Yes people do sell the map fragments there is 7 to collect.

Once you got all all 7 that gives you a full map.

Then on On secret Island is different gorillas with different levels (there is iron mission also). Theses drop different skulls that are keys to instances. When you do the instance you will get a idol, but not always. Once you got all idols you may then enter the sacred ground with out dieing.

As you can see this is more than just killing a few mobs, its more of endurance and a quest adventure like a real game should be.

Gz!

Grape Ape!!!!

lol pink gorilla :) maybe Kimmi want one

Last edited by a moderator:
i got still some fragments left ... or i would rent my KingKong Idol away maybe ^^

and Note , u cant tame it as a team since bars are personal

and bumb for that damn joda guy ... the only whos able to tame em , big gz :mad:

I am quite sure I can tame them:) Sounds very cool, may try to collect the pieces and give it a shot myself.

Yes people do sell the map fragments there is 7 to collect.

Once you got all all 7 that gives you a full map.

Then on On secret Island is different gorillas with different levels (there is iron mission also). Theses drop different skulls that are keys to instances. When you do the instance you will get a idol, but not always. Once you got all idols you may then enter the sacred ground with out dieing.

As you can see this is more than just killing a few mobs, its more of endurance and a quest adventure like a real game should be.

Great info, much appreciated!

So once you have the full map, that gives you the entrance to this Secret Island, where you then do missions to get the idols.

What level are the gorillas approximately, want to see if they are fairly doable as a grind?

So once you have the full map, that gives you the entrance to this Secret Island, where you then do missions to get the idols.
Entrance to a small part inside Secret Island.
There's a NPC at Island Girl TP (or Island Girl Spa something..) that gives u the waypoint to each instance.
What level are the gorillas approximately, want to see if they are fairly doable as a grind?
L75

but Sacred is like Holy Monkey, it should shine not purple but white, don't you think ?

Holy-Spirit-Dove.jpg

Great info, much appreciated!

Anyone can enter secret island via the travel agent agent in city of dreams at the cost of 1 rotten banana (looted from zombies or kong). There are different levels of gorillas for different levels of players that drop skulls for instances. the instances difficulty levels are directed at what level the gorilla you killed to get skull. So a low level gorilla will give the key to a low level instance. You Have to kill all the different levels of gorillas to obtain skull and to do their specific instances to be able to obtain their idols. Once you have all the idols and a full map then you have proven your worthy to enter the sacred ground where the highest level of gorillas live. The sacred gorillas. So you wont be bothered by some noob threatening you to kill your mob while you trying to tame it. With Doc Grey's weekly events, Neverdie champions league making a return, new pets, mission, a gorilla wave the spawns King kong. Now i don't know if it the RT community with its banter and is camaraderie that has made Linzy call it his second home or maybe its just because the planet is full of outcasts. ;)

How much is the crit decrease?
I see the skill gain is just like daikiba strong (20%)

How much is the crit decrease?
I see the skill gain is just like daikiba strong (20%)

3% crit damage decrease to you for Pygmy Kong and , right now, the same for Sacred Kong but I would imagine that would/should change considering the time and expense to tame these Sacred.:yup::yup:

Back