Server Downtime For Patch

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Tomorrow, Tuesday 2015-07-07 at 08:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for a patch to release 15.3.3.
We estimate a downtime of 1 hour.
Estimated download size for this patch is approximately 108 KB

Originally Posted Here

Migration, Migration!

Migraaaaaaationnnn

Can't wait to have a plethora of longteeth to hunt

I don't think they need to patch to start migration, unless there is something new.

Whole damned 108kb. better do not plan any other downloads for tomorrow.

vixen patch? LoL

maybe MA finaly start to listen and care about players who pay for this game and fix lag and vixen pets! this lag is kiling us and we demonstarate that what they did with wixen pets was wrong , petition for them have more voters for yes.... now lets see if MA care just to take players money or they realy listen and care about players!

vixen patch? LoL

Actually, that was not a mistake.

/@ the next comment down, ND wont need to be told. I think it is understood as Rocktropia specific *special* exclusive for that world. Just thinking here.

Last edited:
Actually it depends the way you look at it. Telling ND after the patch is implemented that it is not going to be spawned on other planets is a mistake.

Fixing crash and memory consumption issue I hope

Hope they make those useless neurostim pills tt´able.

Tomorrow, Tuesday 2015-07-07 at 08:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for a patch to release 15.3.3.

Nooo, not today I'm on wrong planet (for an event like this).

Can't you do the update tomorrow so I can fly back to calypso first? :laugh:

+1 to that, sir

Could TT the pills i didnt need now for full ped value, thats a change from before but dont think they have to patch for that. Looks like system is going down now, client crash again when i logged out so dont think the patch has been applied yet.

Could TT the pills i didnt need now for full ped value, thats a change from before but dont think they have to patch for that. Looks like system is going down now, client crash again when i logged out so dont think the patch has been applied yet.

+1 to tt pills tradble need that

Ring decay, it is im sure !

Just fix the dag gum lag and id be happy :beerchug:

.... now lets see if MA care just to take players money or they realy listen and care about players!

:lolup: How long do you play Entropia? :silly2:

:lolup: How long do you play Entropia? :silly2:

They started to listen .... you know....
And they have a fast support response team .... (ofc... some time useless... but some time good)

My Quadwing Interceptor (L) turned blue in my inventory... anybody else sees this too?

My Quadwing Interceptor (L) turned blue in my inventory... anybody else sees this too?

It happens sometimes even without a VU and fixes itself after a while. If it bothers you, you may try to "Clear shaders cache" in the client loader.

Could not see the patchnotes in the thread, so here they are :)

Fixed Issues

Fixed an issue where the Fort Landgrab could not be started.
Known issues

Game startup fails: During certain conditions, the Entropia Client fail to patch itself. The easiest solution is to restart the computer and start Entropia Universe again. Contact Entropia Universe Support team if you want further information or help on this matter https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/. Mindark is currently working on resolving this issue.
Objective markers for Landgrab and Fort events are not updating correctly.

/Andy

Back