Info: Current Withdrawal time

Request aug 2
arrived oct 16 (got comitted anyhow)

Few days late, but I didnt bother with support, always gettingg whats owed, even if its few days late :wtg:

Requested: Friday, 17th August
Committed: Thursday, 18th October
In Account: Monday, 22nd October

Last edited:
Seems to me MA gotten a little faster again, or am I mistaken?

If not, good job MA !!

...and again

Requested: Saturday, 25th August
Committed: Wednesday, 24th October
In Account: Friday, 26th October

Last edited:
Requested: September 18
Committed: November 21
In Account: November 23

Requested: 08 Jan 2019 11:40
State: Pending...
In Account: ?

My 11/23/18 withdrawal is still pending. Seems a bit long. Is it just me? :scratch2:

Requested 12th jan 2019

Last edited:
Requested 28th November 2018
Committed 1st February 2019
In account 4th February

Requested 10/01/2019

as of 12/02/2019 still pending.

Requested: 17 December 2018
Committed: 25 Feb 2019
In Account: 27 Feb 2019

Last edited:
Requested: 3rd January 2019
Committed: PENDING
In Account: ...

still pending...

Deposit requested on 10th of January.
6th of March, still pending.

It's getting REALLY Long.

Deposit requested on 10th of January.
6th of March, still pending.

It's getting REALLY Long.

Sry to inform u but 50 working days makes it march 20

It should really be somehow connected with the amount you withdraw, I mean waiting 2,5 months for my 200 usd is ridiculous.

It should really be somehow connected with the amount you withdraw, I mean waiting 2,5 months for my 200 usd is ridiculous.

Well following the reasoning behind the 50 days "rule" there shouldn't be any difference at all.

Sry to inform u but 50 working days makes it march 20

Can you quote a recent official statement of this rule ?

Can't remember seeing it when withdrawing .

Can you quote a recent official statement of this rule ?

Can't remember seeing it when withdrawing .

When will my withdrawal order be transferred to my bank account?

All withdrawal requests are handled manually in order of their submission date. If all your bank account details are correct and your request is approved, the payment is sent within approximately 50 business days from the registration date. A business day is considered every official working day of the week. Another common term is working day or bank day. Typically, these are the days between and including Monday to Friday and do not include public holidays and weekends. The processing time may vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time.

The time frame between submission of a withdrawal request and payment is primarily due to the risk of chargebacks. The large majority of deposits are made via credit cards, while withdrawals are made directly to the account holder's bank account. Chargebacks can be submitted up to six months after deposit, but most frauds are discovered within two month. After 50 business days, the risk of chargebacks is minimal while giving MindArk time to perform internal security checks.

You can follow the progress of your withdrawal request in your Transaction History in My Account in the Account Pages. When your withdrawal has entered "Committed" state, it means that your request has been approved and the funds have been transferred to the bank account you have registered and should arrive within 3-5 business days.

Source: https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/deposits-and-withdrawals/withdrawal-faq/

Reactions: Liu
Requested: 3rd January 2019
Committed: 08th March 2019
In Account: 08th March 2019

46 working days?

Last edited:
Requested: 10th January 2019
Committed: 19th March 2019
In Account: 20th March 2019

5k peds withdrew, 490$ after fee, 427euros in account....feels a bit scammed must I say...

5k peds withdrew, 490$ after fee, 427euros in account....feels a bit scammed must I say...

Scammed with correct exchange rate?

500 USD to EUR = 438.219 Euros
Set up a Rate Alert

You are aware that banks are not working for free i think . Atleast last time i checked they didnt work for free :laugh::laugh::laugh: ..

500 USD to EUR = 438.219 Euros
Set up a Rate Alert

You are aware that banks are not working for free i think . Atleast last time i checked they didnt work for free :laugh::laugh::laugh: ..

Since when feelings started to have anything to do with mere logic and reason?

:dunce:

As far as I can see it comes down to approximately 3% fee, which is high, but I wouldn't say completely unfair. But for a 3% fee it should in no way take 3 months to get money out of this universe. The withdrawel times is the biggest threat to the trust of Entropia and Mindark, they need to get their withdrawel times down to par with other payment and service providers.

As far as I can see it comes down to approximately 3% fee, which is high, but I wouldn't say completely unfair. But for a 3% fee it should in no way take 3 months to get money out of this universe. The withdrawel times is the biggest threat to the trust of Entropia and Mindark, they need to get their withdrawel times down to par with other payment and service providers.

500 US$ withdrawn and 490 US$ in the account would be in my world a fee of 10US$ and from 500US$ 1% is 5US$ so 10US$ would be exactly 2% fee and not approximately 3%. The conversion from US$ to Euro would be done by your Bank or MA's Bank and they have most of the times not so favourable exchange rates to their customers but that is not the fault of MA I would say.

500 US$ withdrawn and 490 US$ in the account would be in my world a fee of 10US$ and from 500US$ 1% is 5US$ so 10US$ would be exactly 2% fee and not approximately 3%. The conversion from US$ to Euro would be done by your Bank or MA's Bank and they have most of the times not so favourable exchange rates to their customers but that is not the fault of MA I would say.

Info from Withdraw help button: "A fee of 1% or minimum 100 PED is charged from the withdrawal."

So from 5000 ped withdraw Mindark takes 100 PED fee and you are left with 4900 PED (490 USD).
Now take that 490 USD and convert to EURO by using exchange rate from Jan. 10th (rate seems to be actually from 9th LINK: https://www.ecb.europa.eu/stats/policy_and_exchange_rates/euro_reference_exchange_rates/html/eurofxref-graph-usd.en.html) which was 0,873 and you get get 427,77 EURO. No additional fees from bank.

Withdrawl Reguest

Requested: 11th January 2019
Committed: 28th March 2019

yep..had the same feeling when i was at the bank...my bank chargeg quite some euros for the transaction :-((

-->MA did transfer the correct amount and correct fee included , the bank charges tooo much imo

yep..had the same feeling when i was at the bank...my bank chargeg quite some euros for the transaction :-((

-->MA did transfer the correct amount and correct fee included , the bank charges tooo much imo

That is my concern in my future withdraw and haven't any other option ;/
bank's became "crime institutions" as far I can realize! In my country it's so obvious now after financial crisis!

Last edited:
Back