Info: Current Withdrawal time

Withdrawal Registered: 18-02-2018
Withdrawal Committed (they say): 29-04-2018

Money place: unknow (not on my bank account yet) =(

Might be time to contact them. You should have contacted them in early May.

When I did my first withdrawal it did the same thing. Went to committed and when the money hadn't arrived after a week or so I contacted support. Turns out there were issues with the account information that had to be fixed.

Bottom line, don't wait for them to reach out to you - you need to be on top of contacting them to make sure you can get your money.

Withdrawal Registered: 18-02-2018
Withdrawal Committed (they say): 29-04-2018

Money place: unknow (not on my bank account yet) =(

Money found, was a mistake of miss typing of my bank. :confused:

old e-mail no longer in service, so they'll have to do it via support case

Edit: committed today.. no ID verification required (must be linked to large withdrawals)

No. It is required. A 400 dollar withdrawal triggered an id verification for me.. which I have said repeatedly.

Also, mine was in my bank on the 14th as I predicted.

No. It is required. A 400 dollar withdrawal triggered an id verification for me.. which I have said repeatedly.

I do live in europe, no ID verification was required on my end. Maybe it does affect US players only?

I might have given them my ID papers long ago though.

I do live in europe, no ID verification was required on my end. Maybe it does affect US players only?

I might have given them my ID papers long ago though.

Nope, not US. My comment was from Mindark support. This is what they are doing. No worries... you will be required to do it soon regardless if you have in the past. You have to "renew" it.

Requested: 15-Apr
Committed: 20-Jun
In Account: 05-Jul

It probably would have arrived around 25-26 jun but there were issues with the account number they used and I had to contact support.

So you telling me that after 50 +/- Swedish business days they then will contact me asking for ID?

So you telling me that after 50 +/- Swedish business days they then will contact me asking for ID?

No where I said this at all. But I don't want to clutter this thread further. If you get a note to check your ID (which they ARE doing), it will likely go to your spam box. So if you are running late on withdrawal time, check there and hope that you don't get lost in the system like I was and have to get live support to help me get things back on track.

Requested: 01 May.
Committed: 17 July.
In Account: 19 July.

Last edited:
Requested: 15th May
Committed: 23rd July
In Account: 25th July

Last edited:
Requested: june 1
Committed: july 18
In Account: july 20

32 workdays, my fastest ever and not even a small sum, was a nice surprise, TY MA.

Requested: june 1
Committed: july 18
In Account: july 20

32 workdays, my fastest ever and not even a small sum, was a nice surprise, TY MA.

I will echo it.

Requested: May 1
In Bank: July 18

Requested: June 1 (much much bigger sum)
In Bank: July 20 (but no committed email)

I will echo it.

Requested: May 1
In Bank: July 18

Requested: June 1 (much much bigger sum)
In Bank: July 20 (but no committed email)

Lucky you. May 9th (May 10th MA Date) and I'm still waiting. I kind of understand the long wait being my first time but still. :)

Update: July 23: Committed
Update 2: July 25: In Bank

TY MA :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
Withdrew most of my account a few months ago, have a bunch of small stuff left to sell, will do that as I feel like logging in to do it.

Thanks MA, working as intended :thumbup:

Requested: May 15th, 2018
Committed: July 23rd, 2018
Funds Available: July 25th, 2018

What Mac did on his summer vacation from Calypso:

My old central forced air furnace died last winter, I used the withdraw money to do some repairs/upgrades:

• Installed new more efficient central forced air furnace (relocated to attic to reclaim interior space)
  • Installed new central air conditioning
  • Installed new programmable thermostat
  • Installed new thermostat controlled attic fan to remove attic heat
  • Asbestos abatement to remove old asbestos wrapped duct work and return boots
  • Vacuumed out old blown in attic insulation
  • Installed new R30 rolled-in insulation
  • Replaced/reconfigured/added new duct work and returns to optimize airflow in house
  • Replaced old 100 amp electrical panel with new 200 amp Siemens electrical panel
  • Added 2 grounding rods
  • Changed out old electrical riser out of panel to power with new taller one above roof per code
  • Pulled circuits for hvac in attic and receptacles, lights, switches per code
  • Pulled circuits in attic for new Panasonic whisper quiet bathroom ceiling exhaust fan/light/heater combo in both bathrooms.
  • Pulled circuits in attic for possible future solar install
  • Pulled circuit for future car charging station in garage
  • Added receptacle for garage door opener
  • New garage door and garage door opener
  • Relocated laundry receptacles
  • Replaced old kitchen spot lights with sealed LED spot lights
  • Inspected/cleaned/repaired cracks in chimney and added spark arrest on top per code
  • and probably some other stuff I forgot
I should be done with painting the interior repairs in a few days! :wtg:

Good luck and have fun everyone!

06.10->07.20 my fastest withdrawal ever, MA tnx a lot!

Withdrew most of my account a few months ago, have a bunch of small stuff left to sell, will do that as I feel like logging in to do it.

Thanks MA, working as intended :thumbup:

Requested: May 15th, 2018
Committed: July 23rd, 2018
Funds Available: July 25th, 2018

What Mac did on his summer vacation from Calypso:

My old central forced air furnace died last winter, I used the withdraw money to do some repairs/upgrades:

• Installed new more efficient central forced air furnace (relocated to attic to reclaim interior space)
  • Installed new central air conditioning
  • Installed new programmable thermostat
  • Installed new thermostat controlled attic fan to remove attic heat
  • Asbestos abatement to remove old asbestos wrapped duct work and return boots
  • Vacuumed out old blown in attic insulation
  • Installed new R30 rolled-in insulation
  • Replaced/reconfigured/added new duct work and returns to optimize airflow in house
  • Replaced old 100 amp electrical panel with new 200 amp Siemens electrical panel
  • Added 2 grounding rods
  • Changed out old electrical riser out of panel to power with new taller one above roof per code
  • Pulled circuits for hvac in attic and receptacles, lights, switches per code
  • Pulled circuits in attic for new Panasonic whisper quiet bathroom ceiling exhaust fan/light/heater combo in both bathrooms.
  • Pulled circuits in attic for possible future solar install
  • Pulled circuit for future car charging station in garage
  • Added receptacle for garage door opener
  • New garage door and garage door opener
  • Relocated laundry receptacles
  • Replaced old kitchen spot lights with sealed LED spot lights
  • Inspected/cleaned/repaired cracks in chimney and added spark arrest on top per code
  • and probably some other stuff I forgot
I should be done with painting the interior repairs in a few days! :wtg:

Good luck and have fun everyone!

nice job. gas line needs a drip leg. to catch sediment. will screw up your gas valve over time. what state u live in?? should be code. unless you did your own installation :)

still should install one :p

Requested: Thursday, 9th August
Committed: Friday, 12th October
In Account: Tuesday, 16th October

Last edited:
Requested: June 16, 2018
Committed: August 31
In Account: September 4, 2018

August 29 they requested a copy of my license or passport. I found that a little odd just because I had sent them a copy of my license back in March to increase my deposit limit.

Last edited:
Requested: 6/16/2018
In account: 9/4/2018

Updated earlier post.

Requested: 6/16/2018
In account: 9/4/2018

Updated earlier post.
Guess I might be waiting on my 7/3 request a bit longer than expected, then. Lame.

Requested - 8 July
Commited - 11 September ( 47 working days )
In Account - 2 hours after commited email.

Requested 14th October 2018
Committed 12th December 2018
In Account 13th December 2018

Last edited:
Requested : 5th August
Received : 16th October

Last edited:
Requested : 10th of August

Last edited:
Requested 09 Aug 2018 08:37

Money arrived 16 Oct 2018 :wtg:

Few days earlyer than expected !