Info: Current Withdrawal time

Requested: 29 March 2019
State: Pending

I know the info says 'The time frame between submission of a withdrawal request and payment is primarily due to the risk of chargebacks' but I haven't made any deposits for the last couple of years (none left in my transaction history even). To me, it seems the '50 business days' is just to discourage withdrawals.
I'll update this post once I receive the money.

Posting updated quoting myself, see a few postings ahead

Last edited:
Requested : 22feb 2019

I thought they processed in order.. you think i should mail them and ask if there is some issue ?

Thanks in advance

Check your email (email as registered on Entropiauniverse.com website) just in case there was a problem.

They are processed in order, you may wish to raise a support case if you dont find anything.

Thanks.. it seems there was an issue as they now needed a govt id to be uploaded.. and I never received the email.. hotmail really has a thing for losing important emails :p contacted them and they are helping me out now..
Thanks again for the reply :)

Requested withdraw 22 Apr 2019.

Just for amusement:

Requested withdrawal at Kraken (Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Exchange / Bitcoin Trading Platform) today and got very surprised:

Perhaps Mindark may learn from other businesses?

withdrawal timeframe

requested April 3
as of June 5 still pending.
haven't deposited in over 2 years so that seems to have long timeframe has no impact on "it takes a long time beacause a chargeback might happen" theory

got email on June 14 that its committed. O HAPPY DAY

no money in account yet

Last edited:
Requested: 29 March 2019
State: Pending

I know the info says 'The time frame between submission of a withdrawal request and payment is primarily due to the risk of chargebacks' but I haven't made any deposits for the last couple of years (none left in my transaction history even). To me, it seems the '50 business days' is just to discourage withdrawals.
I'll update this post once I receive the money.

Bank account transaction and confirming e-mail received on 5 June 2019
Amount: 3,735.42 SEK

My original withdrawal amount was 4,100 PED.
The withdrawal fee is 1% (41 PED) or a minimum of 100 PED (10 USD).
Last time I made a deposit, 100 PED equalled 100 SEK (I'm Swedish).
If I were to get the corresponding amount back, I'd get 4,000 SEK.

However, for withdrawals, Mindark uses USD based on the Central European Bank exchange rate for USD for the date you register the withdrawal.
29 March 2019: 1,1235 USD = 1 EUR / 1 EUR = 10.3980 SEK

4000 PED = 400 USD = 356,03 EUR = 3702,00 SEK. Close enough.
I still think it's silly that Mindark claims it's necessary to wait for 50 days.

Last edited:
requested 16th april
Still pending.
Will update once ive got the money on my bank account.

EDIT
On account today 18th of june.

So 2 months and 2 days (with quite a few holidays days since april) so was quite quick :).

EDIT2/ 132k ped cashed out. no request on ID etc. Maybe cause im Swedish?

Last edited:
Requested April 6th, still pending as of June 24th. Hmmm. Will update once it goes through.

As of July 1st, still pending.

Last edited:
Requested 25 Jun 2019 23:51 - 44614.00 Ped
Withdrawal fee 44,61 USD
---> 4416.79 USD

Requested 30th of April 2019
Commited 28th of June 2019
30k PED

so it's 59 days - 42 working days

UPDATED -final
the money into my account came 4th of July! As it was my first withdraw I can say, was as I expected. I keep my trust to MA :)

account on Arkadia and I live in a European Union country, Greece (if that play a role)

edit FYI (full mail):

Dear Customer,

Your withdrawal with ID: ????????? has now been commited.

Committed means that your request has been approved by MindArk and the funds have been transferred to the bank account you have registered.

If your bank account details are correct the money should arrive on your account within two to seven business days depending on what bank you have, if your bank uses an intermediary bank, the currency of the withdrawal and where you are in the world.

The bank system processing time is out of MindArks control.

Kind regards,
The Entropia Universe Team

Edit2 - disclaimer:
1. With my post I'm trying to inform fellow Entropians nothing else.
2. I Didn't made any complains about the timeline.
3. I didn't expected to have the money earlier.
4. I trust MA I don't trust banks ;)
5. and yes it's 59 calendar days - 42 working days, didn't say anything different xD

tc all

Last edited:
I still think it's silly that Mindark claims it's necessary to wait for 50 days.

So its silly that the company is protecting themselves from fraudulent charges?? If they did not, they could easily go bankrupt and you would lose everything in the game...pretty sure most who play this game does not want that to happen.

Also the 50 days is not just based on your deposits, it is also to give time for other accounts deposits who may have traded with you. They have to protect themselves from people creating alts, using a stolen card and then transferring the peds to their main account and withdrawing.

All these people complaining about the withdraw time when they have been pretty much around the 50 days except for when emails get lost in players mailboxes (which is not their fault) or if their is an investigation on someones account. They are not a credit card company...pretty sure they don't have the margins to be able to just soak up fraud charges....unless of course each time one happens they take from all the active players instead with a "recovery fee tax"

Requested 30th of April 2019
Commited 28th of June 2019
30k PED

so it's 59 days

account on Arkadia and I live in a European Union country, Greece (if that play a role)

edit FYI (full mail):

Dear Customer,

Your withdrawal with ID: ????????? has now been commited.

Committed means that your request has been approved by MindArk and the funds have been transferred to the bank account you have registered.

If your bank account details are correct the money should arrive on your account within two to seven business days depending on what bank you have, if your bank uses an intermediary bank, the currency of the withdrawal and where you are in the world.

The bank system processing time is out of MindArks control.

Kind regards,
The Entropia Universe Team

59 Calendar days, but 42 Business days.

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/workdays.html?d1=30&m1=04&y1=2019&d2=28&m2=06&y2=2019&ti=on&

So MA are delivering well within their published time scale (50 Business days)

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/deposits-and-withdrawals/withdrawal-faq/

Not in all instances. Mine was submitted April 6th and is still pending. For the record, this is a minimum withdrawal and my second withdrawal in 14 years. Last deposit was over a year ago too so not much to review since I wasn't an active player.

UPDATE: July 16 - finally submitted a support case last week and found out I didn't have a SWIFT number in my bank account info, it was still using the old routing number. Didn't receive any notice about this though until after I opened a support case. Looks like it is pending at my bank now.

Last edited:
Requested withdraw 22 Apr 2019.
Withdrawal Committed 26 June 2019.
Money at my bank account 02 July 2019.

requested 16th april
Still pending.
Will update once ive got the money on my bank account.

EDIT
On account today 18th of june.

So 2 months and 2 days (with quite a few holidays days since april) so was quite quick :).

EDIT2/ 132k ped cashed out. no request on ID etc. Maybe cause im Swedish?

I'm Swedish too, and I had to supply a copy of my ID. Have you done a withdrawal before? Maybe the info needed is already saved somewhere?

So its silly that the company is protecting themselves from fraudulent charges?? If they did not, they could easily go bankrupt and you would lose everything in the game...pretty sure most who play this game does not want that to happen.

Also the 50 days is not just based on your deposits, it is also to give time for other accounts deposits who may have traded with you. They have to protect themselves from people creating alts, using a stolen card and then transferring the peds to their main account and withdrawing.

All these people complaining about the withdraw time when they have been pretty much around the 50 days except for when emails get lost in players mailboxes (which is not their fault) or if their is an investigation on someones account. They are not a credit card company...pretty sure they don't have the margins to be able to just soak up fraud charges....unless of course each time one happens they take from all the active players instead with a "recovery fee tax"

Talk about taking a specific sentence out of context. If you had read my entire post, you would have seen that I haven't played or made deposits for the last couple of years. Probably around 7-8 years. No risk of charge backs.

Last edited:
Requested : 12th Jun , 2019
Committed : 23rd July, 2019
In Bank : 24th July, 2019

One of the fastest withdrawals ever for me. It usually took 3 months for me and this time in < 1.5 months. :eyecrazy:

One of the fastest withdrawals ever for me. It usually took 3 months for me and this time in < 1.5 months. :eyecrazy:

Damn yea. So was not just me. Around 1.5 months too, wth :D Way to go

Weird. That gives me hope for the one I submitted on 21st June. :D

Last edited:
P.S

Just heared from support during summer your withdrawal requests get approx 2 weeks added after status turns committed. Which is disappointing because it took 40+ working days before the status update.

I'm Swedish too, and I had to supply a copy of my ID. Have you done a withdrawal before? Maybe the info needed is already saved somewhere?

This is my 2nd withdrawl. Last one was a year sgo and was around 19k ped. There was no id request at that time either tho.

Requested : 5th July, 2019
Committed : ---------
In Bank : --------

If you withdraw a smaller amount a few weeks later, does that restart the time?

Weird. That gives me hope for the one I submitted on 21st June. :D
Update: I am not one of the lucky ones. Still waiting on my 6/21/19 withdrawal request.

Requested : 25 Jun 2019
Committed : ---------
In Bank : ----

to long....:confused: also wait and wait and wait...58 days now..

Back