Info: Current Withdrawal time

I don't think so. Mine is initiated at 20221210 but still not commited.
That's between you and MA. It is as I wrote and was committed. If it wasn't, we all know I'd be in here yelling it was late.

That's between you and MA. It is as I wrote and was committed. If it wasn't, we all know I'd be in here yelling it was late.

I don't mean that your was not commited, I just meant that I don't believe they do these on certain days - it seems quite random to me.

Initiated: December 10th, 2022
Committed: March 13th, 2023 (63 Swedish business days)
In Bank: March 14th, 2023 (64 Swedish business days)

Last edited:
Initiated: Jan 25, 2023
Committed: Mar 29, 2023
In bank: Mar 31, 2023

Initiated: Feb 07, 2023
Committed: Apr 3, 2023
In bank: Apr 5, 2023

Initiated: 30th of January, 2023
Committed: 3rd of May, 2023
In Bank: 5th of May, 2023

Swedish business days: 65
Calendar Days Lapsed: 96

Update 1: Support was contacted. The reply received has been shared below. It's extremely rare I've had a withdrawal go past the 50 Swedish business day mark.
Update 2: Support case was closed because "there was nothing further to add". Waiting for the committed stage to come, hopefully soon. Currently at 56 Swedish business days.
Update 3: Still no movement on the withdrawal, sitting at 58 Swedish business days. It won't be happening this week as its Friday and now past 7 PM in Sweden. No email of a committed status and nothing in my bank. Was really hoping it was going to go through today, this might be the single longest delay in a withdrawal I have experienced in 12 years.
Update 4: As of April 26th we are now at 61 Swedish business days since the withdrawal was initiated. Nothing. It hasn't been committed, still pending.
Update 5: Withdrawal is now committed as of the 3rd of May, 2023. I will update once the money is cleared and in my bank account. This has been the single longest waiting period of my withdrawals in over 12 years. There was nothing requested or required from my end, the withdrawal was just late. I am happy to see that it is now committed.
Update 6: Money cleared, in my bank account the 5th of May, 2023. This is 96 calendar days since I initiated the withdrawal.

I am hoping that things are "caught up" now over at the offices of MindArk, and wishing them speedy withdrawals and success moving forward! ;)

Last edited:
It seems as though they have too large of a workload, thereby creating delays for all withdrawals. Huge bummer 😕😔. I'm at 52 Swedish business days as of writing this.

Here is the exact reply my support case received:

"Hi MsPudding,

Thank you for contacting us.

Currently, there has been an increase in workload which has put a delay on all withdrawals. At the moment, we cannot give you an estimate to when the withdrawals can continue again.

Apologize for the inconvenience. We will try to get your withdrawal transferred as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
- Entropia Universe Support"

I can say, in 10+ years of withdrawals, having done a lot of them, it's very rare they go past the 50 swedish business day mark. Very rare. I can count on one hand the times it has happened to me.

Edit: I'm not trying to throw any "shade" at the company or those working support tickets. I'm simply being transparent with the withdrawal process. I know in my own line of work there are times of the year I get so busy I work 21+ days in a row without a day off. It happens. Hopefully they can get caught up soon.

Last edited:
Edit: I'm not trying to throw any "shade" at the company or those working support tickets. I'm simply being transparent with the withdrawal process. I know in my own line of work there are times of the year I get so busy I work 21+ days in a row without a day off. It happens. Hopefully they can get caught up soon.

I am genuinely curious what line of work requires anyone to work 21 days in a row without a day off. Unless you are on the International Space Station maybe - PM me or share further, if you wish to. If I don't have a backup plan... I hope someone does. ;)

If Mindark have experienced increased demand for withdrawals, they should have known filling the Mayhem Vendor trader repeatedy would have led to these exact circumstances, and withdrawals will be matched to deposits as usual. Watching the Selling threads is most of this forum's activity now.

Crap... And this had to happen as I go and make my very first withdrawal EVER in Entropia :(

Go ahead MA, change the withdrawal time from 50 business days to 60, we all know this is what is going to happen here...

nevermind....

Last edited:
This is actually off topic, but I was supposed to be paid today but my payment provider was hacked so my current employer has had to emergency pay last months pay to all employees manually as CHAPS. (Which is totally incorrect because I have a significant % pay / performance increase but... its better than no pay - right?)

This might be completely unrelated but I know how hackers (and people like that work), so it may.......... just be related to why Mindark cant show history, cant do a CLD payout and are completely silent :censored: about how long restoring from backup's will take. 💾

As for me, I'll be ok, I've been watching share prices for a while now. In game and IRL. My money is in lovely lovely £
... and where I live, everyone accepts it.

I am genuinely curious what line of work requires anyone to work 21 days in a row without a day off. Unless you are on the International Space Station maybe - PM me or share further, if you wish to.

Doing the MEGAtransect, e.g. :laugh:

On a more serious note, working with lifestock often requires 7 days a week attendance for prolonged times. :dunno:

Doing the MEGAtransect, e.g. :laugh:

On a more serious note, working with lifestock often requires 7 days a week attendance for prolonged times. :dunno:

Thank you, I did leave it open to find out (and still might), but it is from a standpoint that I wont work from today till 24 April

I guess good news for some of you, not so good for some of you.

After 17 years here, I know exactly who is on team M.E.G.A. and those that arent. 🧢

Anyway, I am sure there are people who got paid recently, maybe they should post to stop me replying - and to restore confidence 💾

Sooo again...

The game needs deposits to pay for rake and.. withdrawals.

After so many jumped on my neck cause I cant understand how MA makes money... Seems deposits are really needed after all cause the turnover alone is not cutting it to pay for withdrawals :O

Or shouldn´t the neverending amounts of peds turned over in game that some boast about, from where MA makes money, be avaliable at ALL times to pay for these withdrawals... The way they talk makes it seem the game does not need deposits ever!

Oh right.. got nothing to do with liquidity.. Just unexpected workload...

Sorry this should not even be a post, but I could not help it. Carry on!

Currently at 56 Swedish business days, still no email that the funds have been committed; the support case was closed today. Hopefully the committed stage comes later today or tomorrow.

I updated my post above with an "Edit 2:"

Hi MsPudding,

Thank you for contacting us.

Currently, there has been an increase in workload which has put a delay on all withdrawals. At the moment, we cannot give you an estimate to when the withdrawals can continue again.

Apologize for the inconvenience. We will try to get your withdrawal transferred as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
- Entropia Universe Support"

This response is actually sligthly worrying with the wording they chose.

because the way they word it essentially means that there are 0 withdrawles allowed / going on atm. Which is a massive worry in a rce game where you are supposed to do exactly that :p

hopefully this is just a wording blunder.

edit: if withdrawls are shit down without any say so is what is a cause of worry that is.

asked support as well because a complete shutdown of withdrawels does go against what constitutes gurantees. nevertheless it seems to just be delayed normally by the sound of it. and it was just bad wording explaining the 50+ days that are "normal" as a very hard delay :p

Withdrawl started 19th April for me for me now lets see how long i have to wait for that 30% TT return of 2022 :D

I was really hoping they would have it at least get committed today. Still no movement on the withdrawal, currently sitting at 58 Swedish business days. My withdrawal won't be going through this week as it is now Friday and also past 7:00 PM in Sweden. No email of a committed status, and no funds pending in my bank as of yet.

This might be the single longest delay in a withdrawal I have experienced in 12 years.

I'll continue to post updates next week. Anyone else out there experiencing a long delay in their withdrawal like I am? I initiated mine back on the 30th of January.

Original post updated.

I was really hoping they would have it at least get committed today. Still no movement on the withdrawal, currently sitting at 58 Swedish business days. My withdrawal won't be going through this week as it is now Friday and also past 7:00 PM in Sweden. No email of a committed status, and no funds pending in my bank as of yet.

This might be the single longest delay in a withdrawal I have experienced in 12 years.

I'll continue to post updates next week. Anyone else out there experiencing a long delay in their withdrawal like I am? I initiated mine back on the 30th of January.

Original post updated.
I've had longer - which I've told you about. Wait until Wednesday before lighting this thread on fire again. Contrary to others who have said otherwise, they only do withdrawals sporadically each week.

I was really hoping they would have it at least get committed today. Still no movement on the withdrawal, currently sitting at 58 Swedish business days. My withdrawal won't be going through this week as it is now Friday and also past 7:00 PM in Sweden. ...

Original post updated.

I find this and their response really worrying. I have gone thru their 10k and they had 3M euros cash balance EOY 2022.

Could they have burned thru it so fast? Anyways - I asked for a wd last week and sent them my documents. Hope everything will be fine.

I.

I find this and their response really worrying. I have gone thru their 10k and they had 3M euros cash balance EOY 2022.

Could they have burned thru it so fast? Anyways - I asked for a wd last week and sent them my documents. Hope everything will be fine.

I.

I sent a ticket and my response was that it was delayed etcetc 50 days etc etc. So while yes, it seems to only probably be poor wording. Hopefully :p

Anyone else out there experiencing a long delay in their withdrawal like I am? I initiated mine back on the 30th of January.

I'm waiting on one initiated 8 February, so not quite as long as you, but longer than expected.

I have gone thru their 10k once again and it doesnt look so fine to me after second glance.

They had several years of massive revenue growth and their cash balance just went down. Past 3 yrs they had like 25ME in deposits. EOY 2021 they sat on 4.5M in cash. EOY 2022 its 2.9.

Hopefully this doesnt spell liquidity issues.

Question: has anyone at all received money recently?

I.

Back