PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 30 ... LastLast
    Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Seventia View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...snip...
    [...]
    All withdrawal requests are handled manually in order of their submission date. If all your bank account details are correct and your request is approved, the payment is sent within approximately 50 business days from the registration date. The processing time may vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time.
    [...]
    ...When your withdrawal has entered "Committed" state, it means that your request has been approved and the funds have been transferred to the bank account you have registered and should arrive within 3-5 business days.
    So, approximately 50 business days + 3-5 days after approval. And remember that the 50 days still depend on the demand they have at the time, it can take more than 50 or less than 50. Makes sense because every single one is handled manually.

Also, the reasoning behind the long timeframe:
    The time frame between submission of a withdrawal request and payment is primarily due to the risk of chargebacks. The large majority of deposits are made via credit cards, while withdrawals are made directly to the account holder's bank account. Chargebacks can be submitted up to six months after deposit, but most frauds are discovered within two month. After 50 business days, the risk of chargebacks is minimal while giving MindArk time to perform internal security checks.
    Source: Official Withdrawal FAQ

It sucks but don't panic, there's nothing you can do anyway. It might even be your fault if data is not perfectly correct. International transfers between banks aren't always smooth, and there's a bunch of other factors that can affect withdrawal times.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    ali tayyab crazy
    Society
    Noodles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Seventia View Post
    Not sure what the timeframe Mindark advertises is since I haven't withdrawn anything since 2006, but if it says 50 days please remember that it is 50 business days and not all days.

And if I remember correctly (from other people saying) doesn't it state 50-90 days?
    It says 50 business days. Confirmed

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    ali tayyab crazy
    Society
    Noodles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel O2 Mercer View Post
    So, approximately 50 business days + 3-5 days after approval. And remember that the 50 days still depend on the demand they have at the time, it can take more than 50 or less than 50. Makes sense because every single one is handled manually.

Also, the reasoning behind the long timeframe:

Source: Official Withdrawal FAQ

It sucks but don't panic, there's nothing you can do anyway. It might even be your fault if data is not perfectly correct. International transfers between banks aren't always smooth, and there's a bunch of other factors that can affect withdrawal times.
    How can the information be faulty after 10+ approved requests ? The request did get processed a week after a support case on same information. All i am saying is that there should atleast be a real time response on deposit/withdraw issues.

Young
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ben BeNjO Macc
    It's 50 Swedish business days,

https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/sweden/

remove any of those days from your total and I guess it will be on time

Hatchling
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Trabius Trey Sagisawa
    Society
    Freelancer
    My latest withdrawal was requested Feb. 9 and was committed April 16.

Edit: Problem was my fault as the routing number I used was apparently not the right one. Got it straightened out through support after consulting my bank.
    Last edited by trabius; 05-09-2018 at 07:57.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    ali tayyab crazy
    Society
    Noodles
    Images
    Request 22 Feb 2018
    Committed 28 April 2018

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Crystal Crissy Dunstone
    Society
    Antipodean Army
    Images
    Requested: 24-Feb
    Committed: 29-Apr

In Account: 03-May

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LuisArkadov View Post
    I think you're missing a few details there. I've been at the other end of that made up issue & also had my withdrawals delayed significantly.

At the very least after i clarified my situation in no uncertain terms, MA could have resolved his situation as well.

If your payment is overdue & YOU have to chase after MA for your money just to get this unbelievable explanation then what would you think?

Looked like a blatant attempt at buying time.
    They definitely added some "checks" before sending money out.. a manual review of sorts and seems that in some cases, you can be easily forgotten about in the system like your support tickets. This is where live support helped for me.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Requested: 5th Feb
    Committed: 3rd May

In Account: 7th May

It took more time then others and as such i dropped them a support request. Got a fairly fast response that there were emails sent to my mail asking me to confirm documentation details. As i was told, its something new that they have started. This was sent on March end i am told and my email filter somehow did not deliver it to me. The support was quick after the documents were sent and the whole process went smooth thereafter.

Two points to note

1. There is definitely more scrutiny now being put to withdrawals. I don't see it as a bad thing as i feel it will only weed out the scammers and withdrawal is where they chose to do there scrutiny.

2. If for any reasons there is an unnecessary delay, best to contact support and get it sorted. In this case it was pretty much my mail filter that screwed it up else the money would be home faster.

Hope it helps someone

Divinity

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Images
    To divinity's comment, the email they sent out can be construed as a phishing email that went to junk mail. It was loaded with typos as well. Not sure which one you got.. hopefully they improved their "scrutiny process".

Submitted: March 2
    Committed: May 4

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 30 ... LastLast