Info: Current Withdrawal time

You're gonna have to send a support case. They probably need your ID or something and they refuse to contact you about anything relevant. Absolute trash.
That's what I thought. But I just got the copy pasta and the closed it immediately.

But I just got the copy pasta and the closed it immediately.
Can we see the entire customer support case with your questions, date and everything and their response? I'm extremely curious this time.
I'm willing to be some money on how it can be solved.

21 Feb 2023, Still Pending
I have the ID updated
Support is just saying that "There is still a delay with all withdrawals. Apologize for the inconvenience"
Reply less than 24h, nice support.

Can we see the entire customer support case with your questions, date and everything and their response? I'm extremely curious this time.
I'm willing to be some money on how it can be solved.
So, how can it be solved?

Initiated: March 16th, 2023
Committed: May 31th, 2023 - 51 sweden working days / 1 day after posting in thread :D

Initiated: March 19th
Committed: May 31th (49 working days)

Initiated: March 24
Commited: May 31 (45 working days)

Initiated: March 15th, 2023
Committed: May 31st, 2023
In account: Jun 3, 2023

52 working days total

Last edited:
Withdrawal request Feb, 27, 2023.
3 months later the withdrawal amount was returned to my peddles card.
Support ticket sent:(

Peddles card lol. Stupid phone auto correct.
Edit (PED card)

Initiated

31/03/2023 - commited 13/06/2023
02/04/2023
19/04/2023

Awaiting commited

Last edited:
Withdrawal request Feb, 27, 2023.
3 months later the withdrawal amount was returned to my peddles card.
Support ticket sent:(

Any news, was it big amount?

OK support got back to me, they were helpfull and professional, apparently the information I used previously which was FW/Routing number which used to work no longer is acceptable? And they requested I use BIC/SWIFT CODE.

So it's on me lol. Good to know though no serious issue just have to change info and submit new withdrawal.

Srry for raising concern for those reading thread.

OK support got back to me, they were helpfull and professional, apparently the information I used previously which was FW/Routing number which used to work no longer is acceptable? And they requested I use BIC/SWIFT CODE.

So it's on me lol. Good to know though no serious issue just have to change info and submit new withdrawal.

Srry for raising concern for those reading thread.
Glad to hear. Although it should have been declined with a reason given. It would have avoided this mess to begin with. That's the argument all along. Lack of effort.

Jun 10, 2023 initiated and pending. 50 Swedish business days would come out to August 22, 2023. Hopefully the current slowdowns for processing will be overcome by then.

1st: Initiated 31/03/2023 - commited 13/06/2023 - in bank 16/06/2023

awaiting the other 2

Initiated
02/04/2023 - commited 16/06/2023
19/04/2023 - commited 16/06/2023

Last edited:
Back