requested 17.04.2023
commited 20.06.2023

It usually arrives a day later.
Quite pleased by that result.

I.

Initiated: 09/05/2023
Committed: 27/06/2023

32 business days in Sweden, 50 regular days

One of the fastest withdrawals I've seen in a long time. Amount was roughly 4000USD for those wondering.

initiated: 24/04/2023
committed 28/06/2023
in bank account 04/07/2023 (took longer because of the Canadian holiday)

roughly 47 business days. Might of even been sooner but I had initially missed the email asking for my ID since it was a large withdrawal. I sent in my ID yesterday, and it was committed today.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2023 initiated and pending. 50 Swedish business days would come out to August 22, 2023.

July 6, 2023 initiated. 50 Swedish business days would come out to September 13, 2023.

36 and 39 business days
Wow this is good news. Not only are the temporary delays gone but some folks are reporting earlier than 50 days. I hope this will be a continuing trend for those players that have significant deposits that have elapsed past the point of reversal. Deposits should be considered 'vested' after a certain period of time and that amount should be made available for withdrawal. Very nice thing to see - kudos Mindark!

initiated 16/05
received 30/06

Not My First, Not My Last

15 July 2023 ->

50 'Working' Days is:

22 September 2023 <-

🇸🇪

28th July 2023 Initiated!
Committed: 03/10/2023 12:26pm so 48 business days!
Awaiting on bank now!

Last edited:
It seems quite obvious that tangible efforts are made to mitigate the complaints, which is estimable. Yet not a sign of opening up about the financial mechanism causing the wait, or why this should be a secret. Going under the previously stated 50 days limit means its being determined by credit card security is simply not true (or at least is applied individually, not as a blanket rule). This is positive, but still WTH?

Received today 26 May.

New withdrawal requested today, May 26, let's see how long that one takes now.

Still haven't received that one for some reason...

july 20 request sent maybe ill be lucky and get it ina few days xD

I wonder if there is any correlation to CLD payout (more deposits and activity) and withdrawal speed. Seems like a lot more rapid payouts are happening (and for some larger amounts) right about the time migration started.

But maybe there's just less of a "fraud risk" this time of year and with their office mostly being on holidays, processing is faster - completely unrelated to the volume of money they have flowing in lol

Initiated: June 3rd
Committed: August 9th

I wonder if there is any correlation to CLD payout (more deposits and activity) and withdrawal speed. Seems like a lot more rapid payouts are happening (and for some larger amounts) right about the time migration started.

But maybe there's just less of a "fraud risk" this time of year and with their office mostly being on holidays, processing is faster - completely unrelated to the volume of money they have flowing in lol
Loot has been so ass. Maybe that's why. :dunce:

Initiated 1st June, still pending.. quite large amount.

05 Jul 2023 Initiated

My 4th "small" withdrawal (2k peds) : 22nd of June

Committed : 25th of August (44 Business days)

In French Bank : 28th of August (y)

history

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2023 initiated and pending. 50 Swedish business days would come out to August 22, 2023.

July 6, 2023 initiated. 50 Swedish business days would come out to September 13, 2023.
Transfers received on August 29, 2023 and August 31, 2023 respectively.

I highly recommend United States players make certain to use the SWIFT number for your bank account. This is in lieu of a 'routing number' that we're used to using. You must have the SWIFT number in place to receive funds. I did a simple Google search to find my SWIFT number - they are readily available. Also make certain that Mindark has a current copy of your valid ID. My first transaction was over 50 business days and the second well under that.

Back