Info: Current Withdrawal time

11/06 Initiated
18/08 Commited
About it:

After 5 bussiness day, i didnt receive the money because my account only receive EUR, when i do withdraw select USD. So, the money come back to Mindark and he take me 70USD, i send another account (Some account with SWIFT numer which receive USD) because mindark cant change currency (he can change an entire account but cant currency lol)

Because was my error, i cancel another 2 withdraws, and make a NEW withdraw in EUR to my first account, that was 28/08. Today they commited the second transfer (only after 2 days when i make withdraw)

The first withdraw initiated 11/06, chargeback to mindark and they sent me yesterday, its pending to receive yet.

Initiated 30.06.2023
Committed 13.09.2023

It was delayed because my bank account was missing a digit (i dont know why, i never edited the bank account number ingame and i did lots of withdrawals before) but after i corrected it everything was in order, support was actually quite responsive and quick to solve.

Initiated: 19th of July, 2023
committed: 25th of October, 2023
In Bank: 27th of October, 2023
Swedish business days: 71

Update: 25/Oct/2023
71 swedish business days have passed as of the 25th of October. Withdrawal has been committed, waiting for it to show up in my bank.

The 1st support case was created at 53 Swedish Business days and closed. Support said:

"Hi MsPudding,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are sorry about the delay, we have been having some issues with our server, it is resolved by now and your withdrawal will be approved and transferred shortly.
Thank you for your patience!

Kind regards,
| Entropia Universe Support"

The 2nd support case was created at 70 Swedish business days and closed. Support replied:

Hi MsPudding,

Please accept our sincere apologize for the delay in handling your withdrawal.

Your request to withdraw has been approved and will be transferred shortly.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
| Entropia Universe Support

Last edited:
Initiated: 19th of July, 2023
committed: pending
In Bank: pending

53 swedish business days have passed. Support case created.

Updated today: Support case created. 53 Swedish business days have passed.

Initiated 27th July
Committed 3rd October (49 business days)

Initiated 27th July
Committed 3rd October (49 business days)
I did mine on 28th July, Mine is now 48 working days. Still not committed. Should I do a ticket?

Still not committed. Should I do a ticket?

I would ask for their manager for not being early 2 days than the expected 50 business days.What is this????????

I did mine on 28th July, Mine is now 48 working days. Still not committed. Should I do a ticket?
No I don't feel there is a need to do that yet, sometimes it also goes beyond the 50 business days. I think the furthers I have experienced is 52 business days but, I would make a support case if its 1-2 weeks late.

No I don't feel there is a need to do that yet, sometimes it also goes beyond the 50 business days. I think the furthers I have experienced is 52 business days but, I would make a support case if its 1-2 weeks late.

I will hold out then, maybe it is very close then if they work by dates lol

Initiated 25.07.2023
Commited 28.09.2023

Still awaiting it to go into my bank! :(

For me it usually take two days to reach my bank. I got mine today.
Only once I got it just one day after commited.
Ok thanks yep I got mine this morning as well. :)

Got my withdrawal 68 business days

This withdrawal is at 59 swedish business days. Support case said:
"Hi MsPudding,

We are sorry about the delay, we have been having some issues with our server, it is resolved by now and your withdrawal will be approved and transferred shortly.

Kind regards,
Hoping to see the withdrawal commit soon.

Initiated 07.08.2023
Commited 13.10.2023

This withdrawal is at 65 swedish business days as of the 17th of Oct. The support case created two weeks ago said:
"Hi MsPudding,

Kind regards,
Really hoping to see the withdrawal commit soon. They must have had some really bad issues with their server.

This withdrawal is at 65 swedish business days as of the 17th of Oct. The support case created two weeks ago said:

Really hoping to see the withdrawal commit soon. They must have had some really bad issues with their server.
Such a big issue that they can do others withdrawals? Hmm indeed.

This withdrawal is at 70 Swedish business days as of the 24th of Oct.

This support case created over three weeks ago said:
"Hi MsPudding,

Kind regards,

I will create a 2nd support case today, as this withdrawal is taking excessively long to process.

This withdrawal is at 71 Swedish business days as of the 25th of Oct.

The 1st support case was created at 53 swedish business days, and said:
"Hi MsPudding,

Kind regards,

The 2nd support case was created at 70 swedish business days and support replied:
Hi MsPudding,

Please accept our sincere apologize for the delay in handling your withdrawal.

Your request to withdraw has been approved and will be transferred shortly.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
| Entropia Universe Support

Main post updated.

Withdrawal in "committed" status at 71 swedish business days on 25/10/2023.

Cheers.

Initiated 4th September
Committed 10th November (50 business days)

Initiated: 11th of September, 2023
Committed: 17th of November, 2023
In Bank Account: 21st of Nov
Swedish Business Days: 50

Nice to see a withdrawal back down to 50 Swedish business days :)

Last edited:
Back