Info: Current Withdrawal time

Initiated: 30th of October, 2023
Committed: 22nd of December, 2023
In Bank Account: 2nd of January, 2024
Swedish Business Days: 44

44 total Swedish business days, not bad given my first two deposits in 2023 took exceptionally long to process.

I'm happy to see that my most recent two withdrawals went through in a reasonable amount of time. This trend needs to continue! 50 Swedish business days or less should be the absolute maximum days a customer should have to wait, given how incredibly easy and efficient it is to transfer money these days.

Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Initiated: 11th of December, 2023
Committed: 20th of February, 2024
In Bank Account: 22/2/2024
Swedish Business Days: 49

Last edited:
Initiated: 19.12.2023
In Bank: 28.02.2023

Lets see when the next batch comes :)

Initiated: 27 12 2023
Committed: 07 03 2024

Ty Mindark

Last edited:
Initiated 19th January
Committed 20th March (44 business days)

Initiated: 25/03/2024

Will update once its been processed!

Started 14 march let's see how long :D

Initiated: 21st of January, 2024
Committed: 5th of April, 2024
In Bank Account: 8th of April, 2024
Swedish Business Days: 53

52 Swedish Business Days have passed, MA. Still no email saying it's committed. They are behind and have gone over the 50 days. I will be submitting a support case today.

Please do not go back to making your customers wait any longer than 50 Swedish business days. My last two withdrawals went through just fine in under 50.

Making your customers wait more than 50 business days is simply NOT OKAY. And in the case if does happen, you should be reaching out to your customers apologizing and setting expectations as to when we can expect the withdrawal.

UPDATE: committed this morning, 53 business days.

Last edited:
Initiated: 21st of January, 2024
Committed: No
In Bank Account: No
Swedish Business Days: 52

52 Swedish Business Days have passed, MA. Still no email saying it's committed. They are behind and have gone over the 50 days. I will be submitting a support case today.

Please do not go back to making your customers wait any longer than 50 Swedish business days. My last two withdrawals went through just fine in under 50.

Making your customers wait more than 50 business days is simply NOT OKAY. And in the case if does happen, you should be reaching out to your customers apologizing and setting expectations as to when we can expect the withdrawal.
Liquidity problems.

Liquidity problems.
I don't think so. I have had several withdrawals go past the 50 day mark, and I have always been paid. Every withdrawal I've submitted for the past 13 years has gone through.

No need to start rumors.

But MA needs to not let any withdrawal go past the 50 business day mark without communication. They need to be emailing me and setting proper expectations. Something as simple as: "MsPudding, we're so sorry your most recent withdrawal is behind schedule, you can expect it to process in the next 3 days. Our apologies". That's it. I'd love that.

Withdrawal from January committed this morning, 53 business days. Updated my post above.

I don't think so. I have had several withdrawals go past the 50 day mark, and I have always been paid. Every withdrawal I've submitted for the past 13 years has gone through.

No need to start rumors.

But MA needs to not let any withdrawal go past the 50 business day mark without communication. They need to be emailing me and setting proper expectations. Something as simple as: "MsPudding, we're so sorry your most recent withdrawal is behind schedule, you can expect it to process in the next 3 days. Our apologies". That's it. I'd love that.
50 business days to process a withdrawal.

Liquidity problems.

Even their financial report indicates that they can’t convert to cash fast enough. All good when it’s good, but if we all tried to withdrawal at once.

You can’t complain about it taking to long and then bury your head when the reason why comes around

🤪

Ok, one more update to the recent withdrawal that went 53 business days.

In fairness to MindArk and the support over there, they often get a reputation for not responding to cases or being slow.

I submitted a case 12 hours ago, here was their response:

index.php

They apologized for the delay and followed up with information on when I could expect the withdrawal.

I'm actually quite happy with that, kudos to Michelle and whoever else handled this.

Cheers,
MsPudding

50 business days to process a withdrawal.

Liquidity problems.

Even their financial report indicates that they can’t convert to cash fast enough. All good when it’s good, but if we all tried to withdrawal at once.

You can’t complain about it taking to long and then bury your head when the reason why comes around

🤪
Sorry, I disagree.

I have been depositing and withdrawing with high and consistent frequency for over 13 years. Having it take 45-55 business days is normal.

Note: me saying it's "normal", does not indicate I am OK with it taking over 50. I still believe they shouldn't let ANY of their withdrawals go over 50 business days.

There was one time I had a withdrawal take over 70 days, and other times I've had it process in under 40. Those are the exception, and not the norm. Mind you, I am in the USA, and my experience may differ than say someone in the EU.

Either way, you should stop spreading and creating rumors about MindArk's ability to process withdrawals.

Initiated: 31 01 2024
Committed: 08 04 2024

Ty Mindark

Initiated: 31 01 2024
Committed: 08 04 2024

And it landed in my bank today the 10th.

Thanks MindArk.

Last edited:
Initiated: 25 03 2024
Committed:

Back