Info: Current Withdrawal time

Anyone know the average wait time after your withdrawal is committed for the amount to actually hit your bank account?

Anyone know the average wait time after your withdrawal is committed for the amount to actually hit your bank account?

IMO nope..

Its a day away in sweden but I assume it varies dependign on what bank and location in the world.

Nvm, just got it :D

Final update:

Withdrawal Started: Sept 20th, 2016

Pending -> Committed: November 29th, 2016

Payment Received: December 1st, 2016

Last edited:
Nvm, just got it :D

Final update:

Withdrawal Started: Sept 20th, 2016

Pending -> Committed: November 29th, 2016

Payment Received: December 1st, 2016

You're doing much better than I am :)

Initiated: September 21st
Pending Committed: nothing to date

Submitted mine 1 day after yours and still nothing :D

You're doing much better than I am :)

Initiated: September 21st
Pending Committed: nothing to date

Submitted mine 1 day after yours and still nothing :D

Must have been a much larger amount! Only ~30k PED for me.

deactivated

Last edited:
Submitted Oct 28th, 16
Committed 1/3/17

Showed up on 1/5

Last edited:
13499818 03 Nov 2016 09:16 Pending

Zzz Zzz Zzzzzzzzzzz
capture_508447.jpg

Soo... withdrawl requested on Jan 9th.

Let's see how long this (my third withdrawal) takes.

Made a fairly large withdraw 31.oct.2016, it was committed on 05.jan.2017, so just over 2 months real time, was expecting longer.

My latest committed withdraw, started on 11/8/16, committed in last two days. Similar timeframe to previous two in 2016.

Last edited:
Tried to withdraw 2k worth of ped on december 20th, it should of been changing from pending to commited any day now. Instead it just ended up back on my ped card ingame.... great... Bank info is correct, wonder what the explanation will be....

Update: Apparently all my emails from Mind Ark have been going straight into my spam and being deleted after 1 month, great..... They did email me.

Last edited:
Tried to withdraw 2k worth of ped on december 20th, it should of been changing from pending to commited any day now. Instead it just ended up back on my ped card ingame.... great... Bank info is correct, wonder what the explanation will be....

You will probably have an email, if not contact support and ask them.

Submitted December 21, 2016.

Committed February 27, 2017.

Really nice turnaround time given the holidays.

Last edited:
My first withdrawal of 21000 has just completed. Here is the timeline

20--12-2016 - Withdraw initiated
27-02-2017 - Commited
01-03-2017 - Money was in the bank

Soo... withdrawl requested on Jan 9th.

Let's see how long this (my third withdrawal) takes.
COMMITTED today. 46 after original request.

DIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGG!

Withdrawal requested dec. 23 and in my bank March 2 ( 21k ped)

COMMITTED today. 46 after original request.

DIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGG!
And in my account today. 48 working days in total.

I'm still waiting on a withdrawal submitted Feb. 10. Last withdrawal took about 2 actual months. I haven't been contacted about any problems. Are they busy right now, or should I contact support?

They changed recently from 45 to 50 workdays, and at this period there are many holidays too.

Withdrawal submitted: 23rd Feb 2017
Withdrawal committed: 28th Apr 2017

Withdrawal submitted 1st March 2017
Committed 10th May 2017 after having had to update my bank details.

Withdraw 3.25.17
Committed 6.1.17

49 business days so hope it's in the bank by tomorrow :)

Best of luck

The Abomb

Still waiting on the withdrawal from February. I ended up contacting support about a month ago. Also submitted another request for the rest of my funds at about the same time. I was eventually told there's some sort of investigation ongoing. Haven't heard anything new since May 12th, and I'm starting to think I'm not getting my money back. Kinda bummed out since I withdrew everything when I took a break about a year ago with no issue and would have been better off not depositing again if I knew this was going to happen.

Update edit: Guess I was wrong to be worried. My withdrawal was just committed, so about 4 months after submitting the request. Kinda long, but I'm still quite happy.

Last edited:
Withdrawal submitted: 04 April 2017
Withdrawal committed: 12 June 2017

49 business days

Back