Info: Current Withdrawal time

Don't understand why they can get our money in a matter of seconds but when we want to withdraw it takes almost 2 months??

Don't understand why they can get our money in a matter of seconds but when we want to withdraw it takes almost 2 months??

money laundering reasons..

clearly stated before you confirm withdrawals. the 60-day wait is also to your own benefit as a player. MA needs protection from sell-outs.

Withdrawal submitted: 3rd May 2017
Withdrawal committed: 10th Jul 2017

Withdrawal submitted May 4th was committed today July 11th. Much better time frame than the last one.

Submitted May 7th, Committed July 11th

money laundering reasons..

clearly stated before you confirm withdrawals. the 60-day wait is also to your own benefit as a player. MA needs protection from sell-outs.

nope...poker rooms are making it within few days with all money laudering checks. Same forex brokers.

I committed my withdrawal on 24 June 2017, so expecting it around 30 Aug 2017.

For all the comments on why it takes so long, there really isn't another analogy like EU to compare against. Poker rooms deal with fraud yes, but they also have a much easier time tracking transactions. Here we can trade a (real world) valueless item for $$$$.

sub-50 day withdrawal times are perfectly acceptable by me (even if I would like my money faster/instantly).

submitted - committed - received

may 28th - july 26th - july 26th
june 11th - july 31st - august 1st
june 21st - august 30th - august 30th
july 5th - september 6th - september 7th
july 12th - september 12th - september 12th
august 9th - october 16th - october 17th

Last edited:
Committed today 7/28 for withdrawal on 6/6 (37 swedish business days)

Requested June 1st, committed yesterday (58 total days, 40 business days, according to this calculator).

And I'm officially back on profit (both in terms of money and entertainment value).

So YEY for me and thank you MindArk! :)

Last edited:
Withdrawal committed today, 31 Aug - submitted on 24 Jun.

69 Total Days, 49 Business Days.

I registered another withdrawal 29 Aug expecting it 3 Nov at this timescale.

Withdrawal registered: 31 Jul 2017
Withdrawal committed: 3 Oct 2017

The withdrawal time seems to be consistent for my last few withdrawals at about 2 months.

never found answer for this so maybe someone knows.

lets say i withdraw 1st of september so my withdrawal should come around 2 months, so lets say 1st of november.
I make another withdrawal 1st of october then and it shud come 1st of december.

Will I get my first withdrawal still 1st of november and 2nd one in december? or how it works?

I think i heard once that if u make multiple withdrawal, they all will come together when last one should come.

lets say i withdraw 1st of september so my withdrawal should come around 2 months, so lets say 1st of november.

Will I get my first withdrawal still 1st of november and 2nd one in december? or how it works?

I think i heard once that if u make multiple withdrawal, they all will come together when last one should come.

All withdrawals are independent as far as I know. I've had simultaneous withdrawals before and they have worked independently.

All withdrawals are independent as far as I know. I've had simultaneous withdrawals before and they have worked independently.

same... time varies by a week or two, but generally two months for me

friend told me 50 working days for them

They are all independent and don't affect the processing time of other withdrawals you have pending. I spent the better part of this year doing a withdrawal request every 2-3 weeks and they all came in sequentially as expected.

i made 3 withdrawals with about a week appart, got all 3 on the same date, (the date the first one was due to arrive)
total about 70k peds, so even "big" ones can go faster =)

i made 3 withdrawals with about a week appart, got all 3 on the same date, (the date the first one was due to arrive)
total about 70k peds, so even "big" ones can go faster =)

Had the same problem that they combined them all, bank called me to investigate where that money came from lol.
Timewise no complaints here on withdrawal and I’m way over over a million peds meanwhile.

So people shouldn’t worry to much :) ( unless you are the last before they turn off the light hehe )

request withdraw october 10th
committed december 8th

I'll just leave this here...

http://deeptoken.net/

Was not the initial concern for for the long withdrawal period chargebacks or some type of fraud?

In that case, why would being able to convert to this cyrptocurrency matter? MA should still wait a certain amount of time before allowing the conversion as well...

Had the same problem that they combined them all, bank called me to investigate where that money came from lol.
Timewise no complaints here on withdrawal and I’m way over over a million peds meanwhile.

So people shouldn’t worry to much :) ( unless you are the last before they turn off the light hehe )

Same here with the last 100k I pulled. Got combined and same with the bank ^^ Kinda annoying but also good to get the peddies before they turn off the light. All my recent withdrawals has been around 50 days even after loot 2.X that I thought would make a rush of withdrawals and pospone mine.

Was not the initial concern for for the long withdrawal period chargebacks or some type of fraud?

In that case, why would being able to convert to this cyrptocurrency matter? MA should still wait a certain amount of time before allowing the conversion as well...

Because converting to crypto alleviates them of that liability.

Back