Mission Galactica Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]Mission Galactica Update[/h] A sudden blip on your Message Centers alert indicator - "New message from HM414 Space Station". Never heard of it... And the subject line sounds to good to be true - "Rare Restoration Chips in reward for materials and services".

Wait, HM414, isn't that an old name for the Howling Mine pirate station? But those Restoration Chips, having one of those could really change things. Let's have a look at this...

What is Mission Galactica?
Mission Galactica is the first truly epic, platform wide mission in Entropia Universe.

Mission Galactica provides you, and players of all levels, with long term goals to work toward as you progress through Entropia Universe and your avatar grows stronger.

At certain stages you are guaranteed the option to claim some of the best mission rewards yet seen in Entropia Universe!

Go to www.entropiauniverse.com/MissionGalactica now to find out how it works!

Originally Posted Here

Anyone crushed the numbers to get the mod one? Also is it possible to complete it without risking anything in pvp?

So wait... players on their own already got almost all info on needed materials on each stage already and suddenly we have official info on this that adds nothing more? :)

Fun ;).

I wonder what they mean by this:
Mission Galactica is a work in progress. Some planned features have not yet been implemented, and further development of Mission Galactica is planned. That being said, it is still possible to complete any stage of Mission Galactica today.

Falagor
:bandit:

So wait... players on their own already got almost all info on needed materials on each stage already and suddenly we have official info on this that adds nothing more? :)

Fun;) .

I wonder what they mean by this:

Falagor
:bandit:

Possibly the bit about using limited rings, they posted previously.

Rgds

Ace

Anyone crushed the numbers to get the mod one? Also is it possible to complete it without risking anything in pvp?

AFAIK, the mission coins are currently NOT lootable. As the actual stackables are turned in at the regular space stations, there is no need to enter the lootable PvP zone with stackables. In order to activate the higher stages, you need to bring the appropriate mission coin to the Howling Mine, not the stackables.

Therefore, the only risk you have in PvP is actually getting shot down. If you aren't carrying lootables, then your loss is limited to the loss of TT value on your vehicle and the repair costs. Again, mission coins are NOT lootable.

it would be funny if the mod has a chip level beyond the use of current implants :D

Yes, I completed it, no risk at all. Lootable turn-ins can be at any station, only turning in the coins (not lootable) and claiming the reward requires a howling mine visit.

A little tedious flying back and forth for each stage past 3, but well worth it for just the adj even.

I believe its comes to around 53,600 ped tt for the mod in the end.

I could probably go check this myself, but do you have to turn in the full amount of any given item at once? Or can you turn a smaller amount at a time so that you don't get tempted to sell them? I'm building up a stack of Bio ID units and every time I look at them, it gets harder and harder to keep from selling. :laugh:

I don't see what makes it an epic and platform wide mission when you just collecting or buying some animal oils, if nothing has changed people can just stay in one planet and done up to stage VII as atrox are dropping Bio ID as well. In my opinion, epic and platform wide mission should be like you hunt X amount of Madana on Arkadia and collecting 100 Madana legs then transport them to Rocktropia to complete stage 1. Stage 2 would be like you hunt X amount of Zombie and collecting 100 Zombie flesh then transport to Calypso and so on. This form of mission would make people really into playing the game and every planet would be benefit from this so-called Epic and platform wide mission.

Last edited:
I don't see what makes it an epic and platform wide mission when you just collecting or buying some animal oils, if nothing has changed people can just stay in calypso and done up to stage VII as atrox are dropping Bio ID as well. In my opinion, epic and platform wide mission should be like you hunt X amount of Madana on Arkadia and collecting 100 Madana legs then transport them to Rocktropia to complete stage 1. Stage 2 would be like you hunt X amount of Zombie and collecting 100 Zombie flesh then transport to Calypso and so on. This form of mission would make people really into playing the game and every planet would be benefit from this so-called Epic and platform wide mission.

The mission is achievable from all planets as far as I can tell. Snow Drakes on the Secret Island even drop the the Bio IDs.

While it is true that most of the info had already been found out by players, I see this as a BIG step improvement in information policy by MA!
The info is also well presented on their site and people should be able to find it via the buzz page whenever they want to check up on it.
THANK YOU MA for making the info clearly available!

I don't see what makes it an epic and platform wide mission when you just collecting or buying some animal oils, if nothing has changed people can just stay in one planet and done up to stage VII as atrox are dropping Bio ID as well. In my opinion, epic and platform wide mission should be like you hunt X amount of Madana on Arkadia and collecting 100 Madana legs then transport them to Rocktropia to complete stage 1. Stage 2 would be like you hunt X amount of Zombie and collecting 100 Zombie flesh then transport to Calypso and so on. This form of mission would make people really into playing the game and every planet would be benefit from this so-called Epic and platform wide mission.

Epic could mean that MA offer to you in exchange mod chip for resources and items in TT value of about 55k wich you will pay by hunting or buying from other players for more than 100k peds and in same time MA offer and is prepared to buy chip back from you for 90 peds, Just visit MA local buyer and see (terminal trade).

*maybe not epic in this way, we are used to have various deeds with 0 TT value

Last edited:
The mission is achievable from all planets as far as I can tell. Snow Drakes on the Secret Island even drop the the Bio IDs.

Right, guess I misunderstood the meaning of platform mission, which means you can do it anywhere, not that you need to travel around to complete it.

Right, guess I misunderstood the meaning of platform mission, which means you can do it anywhere, not that you need to travel around to complete it.

All you need is the auction and travel to a space station. It is a shite mission if ever i heard one.

"Mission Galactica is the first truly epic, platform wide mission in Entropia Universe."

Epic my ass!

From the website:

"Mission Galactica is the greatest mission chain yet in Entropia Universe

Mission Galactica is not something you complete in a day; you will go at your own pace, progressing through Mission Galactica as your avatar grows stronger and your equipment improves. All this effort is not for nothing. At certain stages you are guaranteed the option to claim some of the best mission rewards yet seen in Entropia Universe!

Beginners will, through ordinary activities, gather and save up resources that are needed to advance to higher stages of Mission Galactica. When beginners have gained enough health and acquired appropriate gear they move on to hunting tougher and more challenging creatures - creatures that drop resources required in the next stage of Mission Galactica."

What a complete pile of cack, you just need auction!!!

Rgds

Ace

What a complete pile of cack, you just need auction!!!

It would be a complete juxtaposition of MindArk's tried and tested business plan of allowing participants to 'buy-in.'

The Epic really denotes a) The number of stages and the HP requirements in order to achieve them and b) The fact they reward a decent item at the end of it.

It is more 'Epic' if you follow it without the auction, like I'm doing. But that's personal preference!

Well, some of you know me from my post about my dissapointement in this crapy "exciting" mission.
I sold my coin, but still hate the mission and i see no way of excitement and fun in it, but im happy to see that MA at the end step out and put the full cost information on official site. If my bitching and 10 support cases had ynthing to do with it ill keep crying arround about any future shit. Some supported me, some just told me im stupid lol. Anyway i think this should be done at the first day of this "exciting mission" and alot of ppl wouldnt even start it i guess. For some its worth getting the chip but it should be done on a really epic and exciting way and not with pure trading auction and NPC, which doesnt look like a mission at all. Final costs are huge but at least now we know it before we start it. As Falagor told here, some ppl have finished the mission and give us all infor about it, so my guess is that :laugh: MA had no clue about the costs so they waited us to find out and tell them :laugh: . Now when we did they could do the updat with fresh info haha. I guess they didnt plan to do that but since alot of ppl complainted they maybe decided to prevent future support cases this way. Still i wont change my mind about taking out most likely all my PEDs because i feel not good about keeping alot of cash in a game where each update bring tons of bugs and each new item is broken at the begining. Also those nerfs which in RCE game shouldnt exist imo because you pay an item based on the stats and by changing them MA change the value btw which suck. Maybe in future they will think twice before releasing something new and hopefully they will give some info at a time lol

Back