AUD Auction Mistake

LeeLoo Faith

ColorManiac
Society
OldTimers
LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith
Today I wanted to sell 11 AUD and accidentally made a stack containing 21 Deeds instead. When creating the auction with 555Ped Buyout it was immediatly sold.. I didnt think at once that I put to many deeds in there so I clicked away the message .. then I looked in my inventory and realized it :(

I wish MA would handle CLD/AUD like stackables and show %

If the Buyer reads this and feels bad about my loss of approx 500ped I would be very happy to get a message from you and maybe a payback of whatever you think would be fair :)

I need to make some auction orders for aud/clds... this happens way too often. ;)

Today I wanted to sell 11 AUD and accidentally made a stack containing 21 Deeds instead. When creating the auction with 555Ped Buyout it was immediatly sold.. I didnt think at once that I put to many deeds in there so I clicked away the message .. then I looked in my inventory and realized it :(

I wish MA would handle CLD/AUD like stackables and show %

If the Buyer reads this and feels bad about my loss of approx 500ped I would be very happy to get a message from you and maybe a payback of whatever you think would be fair :)

damn this sucks..i hope all goes well...

if they did % it would show always ">999999%" in auction history window which won't be good idea either...

26 ped each now that's right MU price in few years :ahh:
@ OP be careful in the future when putting stuff on auction.

This is bad. Doubt you get the peds back. So sorry LeeLoo! :(

Cant you see who bought it in AU messages?

Thats way easier than to post here :)

GL!

Cant you see who bought it in AU messages?

Thats way easier than to post here :)

GL!

I didnt think at once that I put to many deeds in there so I clicked away the message .

cheers! tooshort

damn this sucks..i hope all goes well...

if they did % it would show always ">999999%" in auction history window which won't be good idea either...

they could however use shortcuts like 9k - just as they do it in other situations (Stackables for example)

I should not use Buyout on Auction.. write this on my wall 100 times. Do NOT use buyout on Auction .. :silly2:

I should not use Buyout on Auction.. write this on my wall 100 times. Do NOT use buyout on Auction .. :silly2:

So that someone else would bid all their PED card on it? :yup:

That's a "solution" worse than the problem if you ask me. In very few cases open-ended auctions can be justified.

"Shame" you didn't do the mistake earlier. I had an order going at highest price right before that. Didn't get yours though. :(

Saw xpronto selling AUDs around that time, might be worthwhile dropping a PM asking if he got them.

Last edited:
This has been a problem forever and will probably stay for a long time. There isn't enough motivation for MA to spent money on this. The EULA will cover their ass ;D

I hope you get it back... it's not unheard of. Something needs to be done for sure, but what... it's an entirely different question.

I can feel your pain Leeloo... I put a stack of 10 CLDs a year ago at the price of... guess... 1... got sold in seconds too, lol :D

so.. I got name from Support about a week ago and contacted buyer but no reaction :(

I feel sorry for your loss LeeLoo, hope you get (part) of your money back. That is, if the buyer is a honest person, or else that you get the other 10 back you didn't want to sell.
Auction can be a cruel bitch.

PS. If it is someone I might know, could you sent me a PM with the name?

Ard :)

Back