Selling: Share in Fully Upgraded Mothership (Ticonderoga)

Wisdom

Alpha
Society
Sancturary
Jay Wisdom Moore
I am willing to bet that you can do Mission Galactica without the space PvP related headaches if you buy this. There are 11 players holding shares in the mothership, most from my former soc BlackAngels HQ. You will gain full access to the ship immediately after payment.

Moreover, Captain Hooligan will oblige and pick you up whenever and wherever you want promptly, every time. They say most of your brain shuts down in cryo-sleep. All but the primitive side, the animal side.

5000 PED - pm me with questions.

Capt. Jay

tico.jpg

Last edited:
I am willing to bet that you can do Mission Galactica without the space PvP related headaches if you buy this. There are 11 players holding shares in the mothership, most from my former soc BlackAngels HQ. You will gain full access to the ship immediately after payment.

Moreover, Captain Hooligan will oblige and pick you up whenever and wherever you want promptly, every time. They say most of your brain shuts down in cryo-sleep. All but the primitive side, the animal side.

5000 PED - pm me with questions.

I am not understanding what you sell here...:scratch2:

Is it free lifetime VIP flights or something more?

Considering that VIP flight cost 20-30 ped I don't think I'm enough frequent flyer to justify paying 200 of them in front.
So what's on top of flights if anything?

I would like to get more information also, Are you selling your shares of this ship or what?

In short, I am selling the right to use the ship whenever you want, as you want. So far, in 5 years of shared ownership, I could not tell the difference between owning a full mothership and owning a share in Ticonderoga. Whenever I needed a lift to/from Arkadia, Rocktropia etc. I got it promptly, just as if I owned the whole ship.

While a VIP flight costs 20-30 ped, you will have to schedule it and then wait. With shared ownership there is no wait, you just take the ship and go.

On top of the flights you can hunt down pirates, if you please. The shields on Ticonderoga are as good as it gets - upgraded with gold. Or you can perform whatever fun actions MA will allow for motherships in the future.

Last edited:
In short, I am selling the right to use the ship whenever you want, as you want. So far, in 5 years of shared ownership, I could not tell the difference between owning a full mothership and owning a share in Ticonderoga. Whenever I needed a lift to/from Arkadia, Rocktropia etc. I got it promptly, just as if I owned the whole ship.

To better understand what I am selling, please refer to the picture above. Replace "Jay" with your name.

There is a huge difference, are you actually this ships owner?
As it is only the ships owner that can add to guest list or summon or replace things like the warp drive when it is used up .
Is the ships owner giving pilot rights , gunner rights or both , or is he just giving access to the ship ?
What is the ship defences , crew etc in case of problems?

There is a huge difference, are you actually this ships owner?
As it is only the ships owner that can add to guest list or summon or replace things like the warp drive when it is used up .
Is the ships owner giving pilot rights , gunner rights or both , or is he just giving access to the ship ?
What is the ship defences , crew etc in case of problems?

Yes, you gain pilot and gun rights full time. As for summoning and replacing the wrap drive, Captn. Hooligan does that for you when you ask.

So we can login , jump in pilot seat , warp around all day and then call for a new drive , which you supply ?

While a VIP flight costs 20-30 ped, you will have to schedule it and then wait. With shared ownership there is no wait, you just take the ship and go.

On top of the flights you can hunt down pirates, if you please. The shields on Ticonderoga are as good as it gets - upgraded with gold. Or you can perform whatever fun actions MA will allow for motherships in the future.

Sorry for jumping in your sales thread, i wish you good luck with your endavour - but please keep to accurate statements when it comes to ship data/abilities.
A vip flight is not a scheduled flight - the whole point of vip is to fly when you want - a scheduled flight is where you have to wait but only pay a small fee depending on the provider and ticket option.

The motherships 'shields' are indeed as good as it gets - because there are none.
Motherships and privateers upgradeable 'buffer' to keep them secure is structural integrity - however there is no 'as good as it gets' because noone has reached the upper limit yet.
There is motherships out there with structural integrities between 2,000 to 154,000 and no limit yet in sight.
Ships up to 100,000 structural integrity can theoretically be destroyed by another mothership with fully manned gun turrets in less then 20seconds - which means you dont even have time to log when the attack hits you.
However luckily noone has tried yet - even though pirates seem to have access to a mothership again...

Last edited:
So we can login , jump in pilot seat , warp around all day and then call for a new drive , which you supply ?

The ship comes with a slush fund of several hundred (thousand?) ped acquired by providing services to people. From this fund, you can enjoy occasional drives and jumps without paying.

However, if you start doing 50 jumps/day - maybe because you offer VIP transportation - you will be asked to bring your own warp drives and oil. Nothing is free in EU.

Can you share the SI of this ship?

I guess Im not your forst choice of partner but I fly very much and would be very interested in this deal :)

Back