Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
Latest NEWS UPDATED AUG 15th

Mini 2 Round League Tests continues this weekend. Live Commentary and Prizes

http://www.neverdie.com/109328-poptropia-champions-league-tests-get-underway

Last Weeks Placings.
Mini LEAGUE Test 1 Final Standing After Bonuses!
August 8th & 9th

1st Taco 239
1st FEEL 239
3rd Freyr 191
4th Dilly 170
5th Chasemb 130
6th Doc grey 114
7th Roger Wilco 104
8th Martin Peterson 80
9th Kitty Kitty Fire 54
10th Artemis 30

-------------------------------------------------

Last Weeks Event was great Fun! Klod arrived just in time to do some Champions Park Recon and start figuring out the point systems...

Also we had a few familiar Faces from Champions league previous Seasons... Will we see more this week?

Due to popular Demand. this Week we will do a Highest Single Loot Event as well as a Most Loot event.

The HSL is scheduled for 22:00 Hrs on Saturday to give the Australians a chance to get in on the action.

I managed to scrape up a couple of Rare Map Fragments for prizes... Useful if you want access to the Sacred Kong Grounds... Although in the HSL event the rarest fragment goes to the 2nd place.. this is to keep things competetive..

On Sunday at 18:00 hrs we have the most loot event... last week the Vulcan Drake was the Top Mob.. will the Vulcans continue or will some other Mob Explode onto the scene?

Once again, when the Actual Season starts we will feature Point systems to Keep things very competitive and ensure that the ubers have to work not just rest on their laurels

We have decided not to introduce Random Dope Tests.. So feel free to Jack yourselves up with Buffs, Pets and Rings

2nd Champions League Warm up event - Saturday July 11th 22:00 Entropia Time.

Highest Single Loot Event. 0 ped Entry fee. live commentary
http://clubneverdie1.serverroom.us:4998/index.html

3rd Champions League Warm up event - Sunday July 12th 18:00 Entropia Time.

Most Loot Event. 0 ped Entry fee. live commentary
http://clubneverdie1.serverroom.us:4998/index.html

Location champions park. Secret Island

How to get to Secret Island from RT- See the Travel Agent at CND lagoon. Cost 1 rotten banana. Return Cost 1 CND banana (TT Value 1 pec)

fun prizes. Check event Terminal...

Season Will start in the Fall.. Summer will be warm up events...

MMOWC to follow.

Will Continue to use this Thread each week with event Details...

Last edited:
Let's bring back the good ol' days! :cool:

Fascinating.

Will this new Champions League have the same format of the old version? Or is that something that you are testing out?

It be cool to get some folks streaming their runs live. :D

the purpose of the tests is to write updated rules, but hopefully it will similar to the champions League we know and Love...

Player Streaming will be an essential component of the new Champions league and MMOWC

If I can get the time, I will live stream it. First though, I need the MindArk bod responsible for the luck slider to turn on the "Can loot decent itamz [ ]" tick box. :silly2:

Bumping this one up! I won't be able to make it today due to work, but will be there tomorrow! Good luck all today! :):cool:

Let's get ready to rumble! :boxer::sniper::banana:

after enabling all, in-game streaing was not working.
Is it possible to give an url for browser streaming please?

this is also better for lowering latencies in game competitions.
thanks

T-30 Minutes!!!

Just enough time to get to get to Champions park!

Sorry, I was hoping to get on for the Sunday session but the 'boss' had other plans :/ Hope it went well.

This event looks like fun, I will try to be a participant. I watched some youtube video's about past events and this looks like a well run epic event and party and would be awesome to be a participant, although I doubt my LVL52 status, subpar guns/armor and meager ped card can stack up against Star and others :D

This event looks like fun, I will try to be a participant. I watched some youtube video's about past events and this looks like a well run epic event and party and would be awesome to be a participant, although I doubt my LVL52 status, subpar guns/armor and meager ped card can stack up against Star and others :D

L52 is more than enough to participate. You just need to be able to hunt mobs with a decent globalling capability.

90 Minutes before kick off!!

results posted for the Round 1 of 2 of this weeks test

Hope it goes well, I'm in Italy this weekend so can't make it ...again :(

cool to see this is still on :)

Final Testing Round this weekend...

Full League will get underway in September!

Final Testing Round this weekend...

Full League will get underway in September!

WOOO!!!

Any idea on what prizes are for the official tourney? Have they been posted and I missed them or are they still undisclosed?

https://www.facebook.com/Poptropia

Halfway scores from this weekends mini league.

Prizes for the full League Season are still being determined. Will Post full Details with Dates in Early September.

Fun Factor is Kicking in!

Back