Question: Web Store having effects on in-game loot?

OZtwo

Stalker
Society
Vikings Of Entropia
Kent OZtwo OpaloMan
As more and more items are being placed on the web store I have noticed that loot return hasn't really changed all that much with it seeming to even been going down a bit if not a lot.

The question is is the game's loot return effected in anyway with overall game deposits? Talking loot pools here, is there some master loot pool that is based on the amount of deposit and with the introduction of the web store all items bought are not registered in-game as income added to the game's overall loot?

Unless of course MA has linked the web store to game to show deposits this could make some sense as the game now is not seeing any income so the loot my be reduced. Any ideas on this?

Edit: Simply put how MA has setup the webstore we are now all more or less non-depositors.

Last edited:
Nope, deposits nor withdrawals will effect your loot.
How people spend their peds on ingame activities will.

:twocents:

Nope, deposits nor withdrawals will effect your loot.
How people spend their peds on ingame activities will.

:twocents:

i think it works something like this...ppl spend ped and usually get normal "min" loot...
then at some point system checks "how much ped got burned, how much can i pay out" and pay out in multipliers so taht in the end for example 90% of the total tt ped spend (on mobs or server or whatever) get paid out again...

so i don't think the ped from the webshop have effect on ingame loot directly, only indirectly for example when ppl shoot the universal ammo or use and decay the different pills, decay the starter pack armors and items...

edit: like depos too if you deposit ped i think the peds have to be cycled to be available to be looted...other way would make no sense, if you have 1k ped deposited and on ped card why should it show up in loot somewhere?

Last edited:
Pretty sure none of the money you spend in the webshop actually goes in the loot pool. That shit is just pure profits for MA for pixels that are created with no effort and we all pay a big chunk of real money for. Meanwhile we are all left fighting for the same shitty amount of loot in the actual game. I would guess only the peds you depo and actually cycle(so none of the pills or items that are bought, minus the universal ammo from boxes) become part of the loot pool. Webshop is MA's cash printing press. Pretty damn clever of them really.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
i think it works something like this...ppl spend ped and usually get normal "min" loot...
then at some point system checks "how much ped got burned, how much can i pay out" and pay out in multipliers so taht in the end for example 90% of the total tt ped spend (on mobs or server or whatever) get paid out again...

Yes what I was thinking..or knowing..and sorry to bring up the 'loot pool" just saying that with the web shop in place and if MA not linking it to the game, then when the game looks to see how healthy it is it see that not really that much action has been in depositing so we in turn will just see less multipliers and basic loot return.

Now of course if MA has linked the web store to in-game revenue this this isn't an issue.

Yes what I was thinking..or knowing..and sorry to bring up the 'loot pool" just saying that with the web shop in place and if MA not linking it to the game, then when the game looks to see how healthy it is it see that not really that much action has been in depositing so we in turn will just see less multipliers and basic loot return.

Now of course if MA has linked the web store to in-game revenue this this isn't an issue.

hmm i am not sure if you understood what i mean...
i think there isn't any direct link between deposit or webshop and lootpool...

if 10 ppl buy stuff worth 1k ped from shop or deposit and don't use anything in "cycling"(hunting mining crafting...anything that "decays" ped) there is nothing to be looted...
if those ten ppl all shoot their ped away the system will pay out total of 9k ped (90% imaginary number)...however that works, perhaps it pays out 60% in normal min loot 25% in multipliers and saves 5% for global ATH pool or whatever..

if you buy equus ped go to MA, if you bought cld from MA ped went to MA, if you buy cld from player and the seller hunts the ped away the ped are in lootpool, if you are afk with armor and get decayed by atrox the wasted ped show up in lootpool

Last edited:
100 dollar deposited is 100 dollar cycled ingame. (Minus fees)
100 dollar boxes is 100 dollar cycled ingame minus rare pets, ring , and buff pills which mostly end up in storage.
In due time the rings and buffs will be consumed as well, but in short time it means less cycled peds = less loot for the system to pay out.

Untradeable L-stuff is direct profit for Mindark, because these buffs can not be withdrawn, unless these are buffs directly related to the loot system, such as faster reload speed.

As more and more items are being placed on the web store I have noticed that loot return hasn't really changed all that much with it seeming to even been going down a bit if not a lot.

The question is is the game's loot return effected in anyway with overall game deposits? Talking loot pools here, is there some master loot pool that is based on the amount of deposit and with the introduction of the web store all items bought are not registered in-game as income added to the game's overall loot?

Unless of course MA has linked the web store to game to show deposits this could make some sense as the game now is not seeing any income so the loot my be reduced. Any ideas on this?

Edit: Simply put how MA has setup the webstore we are now all more or less non-depositors.

Had the same thoughts this month with some of my losses but its summer time so its less in the loot system, and these neurostim-x and x2 are making people quite eco so even less. Your most likely in a bad loot period i know i am but some is soc are having a good month so doubt web shop is having any effect really.

100 dollar deposited is 100 dollar cycled ingame. (Minus fees)
100 dollar boxes is 100 dollar cycled ingame minus rare pets, ring , and buff pills which mostly end up in storage.
In due time the rings and buffs will be consumed as well, but in short time it means less cycled peds = less loot for the system to pay out.

i am not sure if one can make it that simple...

if someone is cycling 1k ped a day why shouldn't he still cycle 1k ped a day? he will also do so perhaps if he has 200 ped of untradable stuff in storage...
when this guy bought 100000 boxes will he cycle more than 1k ped a day?
the "dollar paid to MA" to "ped paid into lootpool" ratio might be different but will it change the total ped cycled?

deposited ped can also be used to do trading/investing while universal ammo HAS to be cycled...

i think from our point of view it is very difficult to say what the real effects of the "strongbox" deposits on the lootpool is...(hell we don't even know how loot works... just theory..lol)

Last edited:
Good news all...just did another fast check at deposit history from within game and it shows all items bought through the web store as being deposits.

Now the only question is what planet is it being register for?

Every $ that turns to PED is going to MA.
It does not matter on which Planet you are.

The $ that goes to Planets are the PEDs that are cycled on that Planet.

The only difference between normal deposit and webshop is the amount of $ that turn into cycleable PEDs

I think the web shop probably still is a small part of the overall deposits, even if it's increasing. I would guess the problem with bad loot is the increasing "unconsumed" tt-value people have in their storage's. If people tt that, maybe we would have some better loot.

Umm thought MA said there were no loot pools :laugh:

But yeah I don't believe deposits have any effect until you cycle your deposit into the game. You still own all the PED on your avatar it is not in some public accessible pool for others to loot yet. If there is a fee to deposit that is not MA making that money that is bank charges to process the transactions, talking about that 3.5% I think it is when using a CC.

It may seem like you get globals more often after a deposit but consider you are dumping into the game at a much faster rate because you now have ammo to do so. If you were not cycling as much right after a deposit you probably would not know any difference. I thought as you once until I depo'ed and made it a goal to not spend right away and guess what my global frequency sucked. I started to burn the deposit whoa it started globaling imagine that....

I don't think it matters if you do webshop or transfer center in game to deposit. PED is PED and you have it on your avatar not in some public pool.

Umm thought MA said there were no loot pools :laugh:
MA said there is no personal lootpool...
personal loot pool means system tracks your costs and at some point pays you back part of what you lost...

Back