Info: Apartment and Televator bugs

Another way to do it is with action library: "Next target" should select the televator and then "operate".

There seems to be a problem with some televators on FOMA not working as well. I got stuck there and had to "T" out. I sent in a support ticket and had a very quick reply saying that the problem was being worked on.

Another way to do it is with action library: "Next target" should select the televator and then "operate".

Thanks for this info, i'll give it a go and see how it works.:D
It is always good to have more than one option.;)
Cheers

There seems to be a problem with some televators on FOMA not working as well. I got stuck there and had to "T" out. I sent in a support ticket and had a very quick reply saying that the problem was being worked on.

Good move to sent them a ticket and that you gotten a very quick reply is very nice of MA.:D
Cheers

Art bug

I have noticed that some of the art in my shop won't show up when you try to click on it.
It's like it is invisible. It doesn't identify it even if you scroll the mouse over it.
would be nice if it is fixed, can't sell what doesn't have ID or price...:(
My shop is CAT'S at Deer Mall, New Oxford, 2nd floor #9

Thanks

Last edited:
What is going on with Genesis Start tower B

I have a condo on the 24th floor and I went in today and tried to remove an item from a small green display panel. I could access the item nor the panel, it would not show up when I moused over the items or the panel. Everything else in the condo seemed OK.

Then when I tried to use the elevator I could not mouse over and click to get the display. I finally had to use the T key to get down.

What a load of crap.

All apartement buildings are currently bugged. There is some trick with select next tärget to pick up stuff there, also televators are bugged in all houses, so TPing out is the only way to get out.

All apartement buildings are currently bugged. There is some trick with select next tärget to pick up stuff there, also televators are bugged in all houses, so TPing out is the only way to get out.

Ain't that just nice.

/mod note/ merged more threads on same topic

Good News!!! My televator at Bilton is working normally again:yay:. I'm just wondering if art and other decorations still get stuck to the walls? I've been waiting before I put all my art back.

Back