Placing a order on UL items

Erza

Dominant
Society
Free To Lancer
Eruciva An Rimina
Hi all,

I've search the forum and i did find a lot of post on the auction but not i want to know.:(

So here i go,

I want to buy some UL gears and/or weapons from the available list of UL stuff.

My question is about the amount of days needed to get what i want.;)

So let say i place an order for a rifle that i do not see in the normal auction, how many days do i need to place this order so i am 100% sure i will get what i ordered at the end of the amount of specific days.:confused::scratch2:

There's the possibility from 1 day to 99 days which in turn ads up from 1 ped to 99 peds.

Sooo, how many days are needed for such a item so i am 100% sure i will get it.:confused:

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Hi all,

I've search the forum and i did find a lot of post on the auction but not i want to know.:(

So here i go,

I want to buy some UL gears and/or weapons from the available list of UL stuff.

My question is about the amount of days needed to get what i want.;)

So let say i place an order for a rifle that i do not see in the normal auction, how many days do i need to place this order so i am 100% sure i will get what i order at the end of the amount of specific days.:confused::scratch2:

There's the possibility from 1 day to 99 days which in turn ads up form 1 ped to 99 peds.

Sooo, how many days are needed for such a item so i am 100% sure i will get it.:confused:

Thanks in advance

Cheers

No one, can tell. Why bot make a buying thread here on forum? Much cheaper :)

It depends on a lot of things like what it is you want and how much you are willing to pay and yea what trifle says

No one, can tell. Why bot make a buying thread here on forum? Much cheaper :)

Thanks for your fast reply.:)

Well, i don't think it will be cheaper as i seen some crazy expensive stuff in Caly that players are selling.
Time for me to mail MA and see if they want to tell me something about it.;)
Cheers

It depends on a lot of things like what it is you want and how much you are willing to pay and yea what trifle says

Thanks for your fast reply too.:)

I'm willing to pay but no crazy insane prices.lol
Cheers

If you price too low, you could place the order for 99 days and still not receive your item.

There is no 100% safe way of course. Things in auction are only sold by other players, so you can only buy, if someone places it there at a price that is LOWER OR EQUAL than what you have in your order.

So if you don't give an exact example here, it's nearly impossible to give better estimates.

I take an example:
You want an Isis Project Zero-Three unlimited for a price of TT+4500.
There are 3 in auction for TT+4700 or higher. So you can place an order there for TT+4500, run it for 10 or 60 days... no-one can tell if you will get it for the price you ask for.

Another example:
You want a Laganaus Arms Personal Cannon for TT+600
The last ones were sold very low, MU is currently TT+300, so you seem to pay a lot for it.
But the weapon is very rare, in the last year only 5 trades were done via auction. So it's extremely unlikely that you get one in auction in the next 3 months, but you might be lucky. Problem is: the MU of tt+600 seems to be double hte regular MU, but the MU of the gun was long time a lot higher, so a lot players rather keep the gun than sell it so low.

I hope, this gives you some thoughts, but if you tell us more details, we can help better.

If you figure out auction orders please let me know :laugh:

@ 3-J,
Thanks and what you wrote makes perfect sense.:)
I'm willing to pay what the system is asking and also pay for 99 days and hopefully get the ordered stuff.
But to wait for 99 days:jawdrop: is not funny.lol

@ Smoerble,
Thanks for the examples, it's all getting pretty clear now on how the auction works.:D
I can't really give you and example yet because i'm not done with comparing stuff on Entropedia.;)

@ Mac
I will and i hope i can figure it out.:scratch2:
I think there is only one way to find out and that is to place an orders on something that is very rare and wait for 99 days.lol

I did get a reply from MA within two days which is very nice of them and it basically says that there is no way to be 100% sure on how to get a something and that i need to ask in the forum
or rookie section in game.lol:laugh:
Cheers

Last edited:
Back