Achievement: DSK with Captain (the first?)

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I unlocked Deep space knowledge through Captain Profession tonight! :yay::yay:

My biggest Entropian achievement to date, and I am so happy! I started skilling this as soon as the Motherships were launched in July 2011. It’s been a long goal to reach, but I have loved every minute of it. :ahh:

One of the main reasons I am so excited about this one is that all the people I know have unlocked their DSK through the gunner profession. I found it is actually quite difficult to keep your gunner lower than your captain!

As you hunt the gunner creeps up, and soon well over takes the captain. It feels a little bit special to have attained it through captain alone ( thankfully I was a noob enough planetside hunter that I could just about keep the gunner in check over the years!) :ahh:

It was actually pointed out in 2012 by someone who claimed to be at 45 captain that there was no unlock. I hadn’t heard of anyone else with this level of captain but with a lower level of gunner to test it, so wasn’t certain if it would unlock or not.

I just thought it had to, they had to be wrong!:laugh: Followed my instinct and thankfully it did unlock! ( I would have been rather disappointed if it didn’t!)

Thank you to all the wonderful crew of ToS Normandie for being there for me throughout the years, and making this possible. And of course to the Admiral JBK, for inviting me on board all those years ago, and trusting me with a lot more than his ship in order to be able to reach this wonderful goal :D

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Gratz Alaina, So whats ur next goal?

Whoo Hoo!

Huge Gratz Alaina!! :yay::beerchug::hug:

Nicely done! :cool: Big grats!

:D
Gratz Alaina, So whats ur next goal?
Thanks Avalon, the RL goal will be first ;) but in game it will be Scientist with VSE :)

Huge Gratz Alaina!! :yay::beerchug::hug:
Thanks rose! :D
Nicely done! :cool: Big grats!
Thank you! :)

OMG! Big gratz to the little black knight!:yay:
lol! Thank you! :ahh: Sounds so cute when you say it like that! :shower:
Congratulations all around!

:cool:
:D thank you! :D

One of the main reasons I am so excited about this one is that all the people I know have unlocked their DSK through the gunner profession. I found it is actually quite difficult to keep your gunner lower than your captain!

As you hunt the gunner creeps up, and soon well over takes the captain. It feels a little bit special to have attained it through captain alone ( thankfully I was a noob enough planetside hunter that I could just about keep the gunner in check over the years!) :ahh:

It was actually pointed out in 2012 by someone who claimed to be at 45 captain that there was no unlock. I hadn’t heard of anyone else with this level of captain but with a lower level of gunner to test it, so wasn’t certain if it would unlock or not.

Big gratz.
Btw i had it from start without single point in pilot or guner so it probaly can be unlocked with collateral skills wich contribute to pilot or guner.

Grats bonnie!

This is like unlocking combat sense with the evader profession. :yup:

Big gratz.
Btw i had it from start without single point in pilot or guner so it probaly can be unlocked with collateral skills wich contribute to pilot or guner.

I would imagine that you had gunner dmg profession already at 45 when these professions got introduced - just because all your sideskills are high enough.
Thats the way other highskilled players unlocked it when it got released.
I myself unlocked it over gunner hit and now we have the confirmation that it can be done over captain as well.

Big Grats Commander :D

Back