What healer would you want to ’hire’ for decay?

cowfoot

Old
Society
Sanctuary
Cowfoot
Hi all

I’ve been following the #FAP channel for quite some time now, and I’ve even tried to offer myself as a service for decay.

It’s very rare I see anyone get ‘hired’.

So, in order to be able to offer whatever service you wish to ‘hire’ (and the reason for the ‘ is, you don’t really pay for the healers time – just whatever decay the healer produces to keep you alive. The time invested and thereby skills gained is the payment the healer gets)

Therefore the very open question:

What healer would you want to ‘hire’ for decay?
- imp faps?
- S10?
- Regeneration chips?
- Only someone from SOC
- Someone to keep you company
- … :confused:?

I hope your answer would give some of the active users in the #FAP channel a better guide to offer the services needed.

Good luck and a happy Longtooth and Eomon migration weekend

Cowfoot

Anyone i like with any fap.

Then I tip them based on cleavage.

Never hired anyone with a bigger fap than adj. Hedoc though. If my armor and a small fapper can't handle the mob, chances are my ped card won't either.

I tend to ignore people screaming about how they will save me ped (since faps in general are worse than armor and I try to be generous with the tip(Generous = 200% at least for faps like the heart)).

I have 3 or 4 people saved on the friends list who do Mod fap service, and before going on the fap channel I always ask them first, if they are free.
If i have the need for a smaller fap i use the fap channel, and use anything with a half decent eco.
The best thing you can offer if you dont have a mod fap, is good service... Like staying alive if your client dies and give him a safe POS, don't go afk during the job and try to keep up if the client moves alot during the shooting.
If you have a great connection you are half way there.

As a "part time" webmaster i hate spammers and tend to ignore anyone who shouts out of the fap channel

Gl

#fap is a great place to offer your services. Plenty of people get hired; usually through PM and not a "public" announcement.

Spamming #fap annoys people and they can easily set "ignore avatar"; which means less work since fewer and fewer hunters will see the advert.

The key to getting hired is offer the service that people need and want when there is demand. Events like migration are high demand. Look over what hunters are requesting; meet their needs and you'll have plenty of work.

Back