Question: Better to push a pet to higher level or skill up second one

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
Have been skilling up my daiki and it is now a little over level 50 and 400K XP.

By no means the highest in game, so not looking to claim that crown, but trying to debate whether may be worth it to bring say a trox to level 50 or just slowly push this one farther. Kind of relevant as nutrios are getting a bit high nowadays.

Would be interested in thoughts and relevant discussion

Have been skilling up my daiki and it is now a little over level 50 and 400K XP.

By no means the highest in game, so not looking to claim that crown, but trying to debate whether may be worth it to bring say a trox to level 50 or just slowly push this one farther. Kind of relevant as nutrios are getting a bit high nowadays.

Would be interested in thoughts and relevant discussion

Something I have been thinking about for a while now-

There is supposedly going to be a tie-in between Entropia and pets ComPets, at least I believe that they made mention of that. I am thinking that it will be likely that we may be able to sell pets somehow to ComPets players? If so, then I would think that a high level Atrox might be worth something, but a Daikiba would not (assuming that ancient pets are not part of ComPets).

Of course, I am often wrong in my expectations of what makes sense in EU.

With the new higher cost for feeding a high pet I would think something is coming... being a connection to ComPet as Rumsponge suggested or something else. At least for a while, I'd try to keep the daiki and get a Troxy as well if you can afford it of course. All we have right now is pure speculation, but that's how this game always worked.

lvl 50!?!? holy shit, wtf are you feeding it!?!? I bought my ancient diaki when all of this started, leave him out when I hunt, make him do tricks when i can remember, he's only lvl 15! You are the daiki wisperer :laugh:

I can easily tame trox on my own, so I tamed a couple, I think you may be right, and I bet trox will level up faster that the daiki. I can afford it, just wanted to get some general thoughts on the matter...plus whatever I do this skills me up in the process as well, still oping for quests like the one with the Kong where you need serious taming askill to tame something hard.

My suspicion is:
Considering MA's (usual) lack of information, I think a pet above the currently max useful level (7?) is just a waste; MA will never implement anything for higher level pets, they just want their customers to give them "free money".

Well, for example at level 20 you have some buffs opening, so at least there makes sense. With the new compet app perhaps they can tie it in and outside people will value a level 50 pet, especially for fights with RL prize money...who knows, you are right at this point no clarity from MA

Well, for example at level 20 you have some buffs opening
OK, then I stand corrected. Good to know there's at least something beyond level 7. Is that lvl 20 for all pets, or just specific ones?

I think the different buffs open at different levels for different pets. Which leads me to believe they will unveil higher level buffs, as well some possible other uses. XP may come into play as well...

Back