Finally got a reply on the sound issues from support.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
"Thank you for the support case.

We are currently changing a lot in our Sound environment that means that some issues like this will arise, we are however very thankful for the feedback so we can fix these issues so thank you for the effort.

Take care and best of luck in the meanwhile.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support"

I guess.

However I didn't think there was anything wrong with the sound in the first place and I am not sure how changing the sounds would do that much for the game.

However I didn't think there was anything wrong with the sound in the first place and I am not sure how changing the sounds would do that much for the game.

I can name 14 things off the top of my head that are wrong with sound. And probably 50 things if I actually thought about it.

I can name 14 things off the top of my head that are wrong with sound. And probably 50 things if I actually thought about it.

Did any of them have to do with gun firing sound like mine that makes a sound every other shot but only one of my weapons does it, the rest seem to work fine, and naturally it is the gun I use the most.

Did any of them have to do with gun firing sound like mine that makes a sound every other shot but only one of my weapons does it, the rest seem to work fine, and naturally it is the gun I use the most.

or like when,

My RS goes randomly something like, plunk plunk plunk pfffffffft plunk plunk pffffffffft... :laugh:

Or when its all silent and all the sudden some blaring music comes on out of nowhere :eek:

Or when someone brings one of those monkeys around and its like 10 times louder than anything else even though its all the way on the other side of the radar :laugh:

or when i log on and there is no sound from EU, I log off, play a second of music then log on and sound works fine

still better than it was with no vtol sound and no sound from ark guns

Back