'Mexican MindArk employee interview' parody

Oi McCormick, get back to doing vids like this one:

I know you can do it! ;)

Lol,lol,lol, ....Best thing i seen in years..........:)

Too bad I can't really enjoy it because I understand what they are saying, and it's some funny shit :D

That was a spanish tv show not mexican btw, the guy is spanish and he was part of a comedy duo.

"El Risitas" ~~ translation "Mr Giggles" ?¿ Or so....

This was the other guy xDD:

hqdefault.jpg

Yes. Yes. One tooth. That's right :)

Last edited:
Oh Dear...LOL

noob make video like this ;);) lol i'm cryin :laugh::laugh::laugh:

OMG that was funny! I need a ATH Por Favor..:laugh:

Ok I'm not greedy a HoF would be cool!:hammer:

Last edited:
Can't really laugh about it because I read entropiaplanets from time to time and I've seen the cynic McCormick has become. His videos were always funny in the past, but now it's only entropiabashing anymore.
Here's one of his "entropia ads" for reference http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/2016-entropia-ads.18723/

"they global and they brag about it on the forums" :laugh:

haha thanks Mc for another brilliant video! :thumbup:

Hahahaha that whas awesome :cool:

Funny as hell!

:laugh:

:laugh:
Ahh, even the synchronization is perfect.
Only the unemployment part is hard; poor Marco, Hanne and the rest. :cry:

Wait, it says Mexican and the minute the guy starts talking it I clearly not a Mexican guy so, needs work. Only funny if you have no clue about the difference. I had to read other posts to get the why it's funny. Maybe fix the title to Spanish*

its a hint to the Mexican support , wich now is closed i guess

Interview with MA employee

Here are some important news from Mexican mindark employee! It's even better when you dont know a word in spanish...

My God! :lolup: I post it because this just deserves more views!;););)

The actual creator of this video has already posted it once. But it deserves another go.

Brilliant :) SEE, ATH's, beverages, rings....all perfectly fit :D

Good video!
Now I'm just trying to decide which is more ludicrous, this video or the president of the universe campaign and election!
One is a spoof and the other is, well, lots of people have said it.....

i saw it when mckormic made it , very funy , the real one (with translation) is funny too...many people remade subtitle of this video , still laughting every time i watch it

Thank you for sharing this.

I haven't even finished watching it and it's already the single best Entropia-related video I've even seen, and not a single screenshot of piece of in-game footage in sight.

Edit: I am trying to hide my tears of laughter as I watch it at my desk in the office. Plus, my favourite moment:

"They all have credit cards. Or even 2".

Last edited:
Now, is there a "Hitler realizes his PED card is empty" video? :cool:

To be honest, this video is funny but says one importat thing.

This game is not a scam, never been.
It's just waste of money.

Wipes eyes clean

That's exactly how I envision the MA bods in Sweden, talking to each other, even before I saw this video.

Wipes eyes clean

That's exactly how I envision the MA bods in Sweden, talking to each other, even before I saw this video.

HAH. Same.

Back