Any info. on homes for CLD land plots?

ladyliegh

Provider
Catiana Cat Well
I wanted to claim my CLD land plot, it would help me decide if I knew what the homes look like?
Are there different homes to choose from? or 1 standard for each size??
Did the composite board paid contribute to (part or all of) cost of building home?
Do the homes look like the ad released for the CLD land plots?

j47ya7ety8yxknam7o24d9umdh2ijg3

There is absolutely NO info yet afaik. The design is very likely to look totally different. It's unlikely that you will be able to farm on the current plots, but it's all speculation.

Well....

:scratch2:
What to do...
What to do...

One thing you can probably count on: You will have to pay Mindark to build the buildings.

Look at the price just to get a vacant lot bigger than 10 x 10.

Forgot to add:

Also keep some PEDs set aside to buy more materials to keep the property up as it decays.

I heavily doubt that.

I doubt it as well but they didn't say it wouldn't.

But I can understand the reasoning though, why add a new resource collection system for it become obsolete when all the buildings are complete.

Actually building decay idea is so good you might want to make a thread in Suggestions :).

I take it no one has properly read the info on the plot deeds in game. I will edit with exact quote when I get home but it says something along the lines of. Deed holder has right to manage the property and its ressources.

Some kind of farming or property based resource collection will happen. The question is when.

Actually building decay idea is so good you might want to make a thread in Suggestions :).

Dont forget robot attacks every now and then.

Like others have said, there is currently no information out there regarding these plots...but either way you best decide soon before someone beats you to the plots that remain.

Bought the plot

Update;
After much consideration I decided on a plot next to the lake in southern Ft Ithaca.
I may regret not buying at a higher elevation, but as in RL, I prefer nature to neighbors.
I can only hope there will be windows at the rear of the home, to enjoy the view.
Now I have to buy a boat...:cool:

I doubt it as well but they didn't say it wouldn't.

But I can understand the reasoning though, why add a new resource collection system for it become obsolete when all the buildings are complete.

Exactly.

I actually posted that to try to shame them into not doing it though. :(

Plot

I bought plot #33...Ithaca Commons:yay:
I did think about plots;

Time will tell if I made a wise purchase...

(p.s. I was Always going to get a plot, it is one of the reasons I bought the CLDs):yup:

Back