Selling: Rare - Proud 2 PK Hat (F)

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
Perfect item for any PKr!

There are only 3 documented sales of this hat, all from 2013 - one was when I bought it. In those years I haven't seen or heard of any others, so certainly a very interesting and rare item :)

This item is not coloured or textured, so you can make it your own :) Has 3 fields. I have added coloured pics so you can see the detail better.

Really nice addition to any wardrobe or collectors item, particularly those with that evil streak ;)

I am accepting offers, don't be shy :)

pk1.jpg

pk2.jpg

I hate to say it, but like most fucking trucker hats - it is fucked up :-(

Good luck with sale ;-)

:banghead:

Oh yeah, This Hat is SICK!

I want the one for a DUDE!!!!! GZ GL on sell!

I hate to say it, but like most fucking trucker hats - it is fucked up :-(

Good luck with sale ;-)

:banghead:

Oh yeah, This Hat is SICK!
Because of the lack of symmetry? I kinda like it that way, looks more modern ;) now all we need Is the big shiny hologram sticker on the underside and we are sorted :cool:

For anyone worried it does it equip and work completely fine, doesn't make you bald or have 3 eyes like some of the hats :laugh:

I want the one for a DUDE!!!!! GZ GL on sell!

Doubt I could make it stretch :( Ty! :D

I love mine! I've kept it on since it was discovered back in 2011 :cool:
I have to agree with skeezer though, the original and correct look is soo much better, fix our clothes god damn it.

proud2pk.jpg

2011vs2014.jpg

20011 with crappy laptop (I think the greenish colour is from the TP glow) vs 2014 with better desktop

That's funny, I saw you had posted and just said - I am sure Amber has one... :scratch2::laugh::cool: yeah seems the pattern went off to one side. I wonder how many of them there are out there :)

GL on sale, I could arrange for a (M) version ....if there is interest.

Back