FYI: Soc Merging Opportunity

aframo

Elite
Classified
Aframo Mr Afroman
b52151.png

Hey!

Classified is currently looking for one or more societies to merge with us (depending on member count)
You can continue reading below, and if you feel that this might be something for you and your crew, please do not hesitate to contact me for more info!

About Classified:
During the Feffox cave event in 2013... A good friend of mine (Dexus Dex) and I where talking about how we both missed the good old days, the big loot drops, team hunts etc.and from there the soc talks began...

After days of brainstorming, we found our name and our main idea with the soc, 'to create a society with people from all around the globe that take us back to the days when we used to team hunt and do a lot of stuff together'.

Within a month, we had over 10 members, mixed from medium to high end gear, 150k-300k+ skilled. Daily/weekly team hunts on bigger mobs and most important...a superb atmosphere in the society.
One of the best moments in the society was when 90% of the soc joined for a Cyrene visit, and we surely kicked some ass up/down there.

Unfortunately within the first year, both Dexus and I where inactive and members started to find new homes, few went to Skyfall and others merged into Rangers. And myself dropped for freelancing and the soc stayed alive under a inactive member.
What makes me happy is that these members stayed togheter!

In late 2014 after some adventures, I returned back to Classified. This time I only tried to recruit my closest friends, and their friends. In that way being able to get trusty people and a good/relaxed atmosphere in the society.

Classified 2015>
I would like to maintain the same idea after a merge, recruiting mostly from our own friends list (but exceptions can be made).
And hope to gather a few team spirit players...with the ongoing migration, it would be fun if we could make some daily team hunts or set a day on the week as our regular soc team day for those who's interested.
But most important, I would like to hear your plans!

Merge Rules:
* You and your crew joins Classified (to maintain the soc name)
* You and I will be the new leaders of the society, and together choose 2-4 members to join our leader board

For more details, PM me or add me in game (aframo)
ENTROPIA LIFE PAGE

Take Care,
Mr Afroman

Last edited:
*reserved post*

Skillin Villains might be open to such a thing.
I'll shoot you a message in game and we can chat.

JEHU

Benevolence is a Society of all skill levels and abilities. We are open to the idea of a merger, but at 100 members, we do not want to leave anyone behind, or forgotten.... Mergers can be rough since the maximum player count is 200. Feel free to shoot me a PM in game.

Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey

Thank you Jehu and Chuck, we will talk later today.

I also updated the main post with more info about the society and the merge.

I think that we share very similar ideals, however the soc Skillin Villains has a long history in EU and I am not willing to give up our name.

Let me know if you have any interest in merging into SV.

I think that we share very similar ideals, however the soc Skillin Villains has a long history in EU and I am not willing to give up our name.

Let me know if you have any interest in merging into SV.

Dropped you a PM

Good luck with the mergers. I am sure there are many SOCs out there who can use to grow.

BeastSmith

Thx man!
Bump...........

bump..............

bump..........

We do have a society merger policy. I dont think it meets your expectations. Have a nice day.

bump............

bump.................

few members have joined the soc past days, but we are still open for a merge.

bump................

still open for a merge . bump

bump..............

Back