Ares Ring Improved

Ill give 1k for one if anyones selling

It's pretty clear the UL Ares type ring is the must-have one that everyone is looking for, besides the unique rings.

Price is affected a lot by the drop rate, which is at 25 as of this moment.
12k is not a lot for permanent 8% more crit and reload, most big grinders will fork that pile of peds out.

Price pressure will remain, see for instance how the UL melee amp owners are shafted with the recent flood of Eomon D (63 in a day) and E (25 in a day!) blood samples.

Bottom line: if you can sell for 12k, take the money and run.

Had an offer on 11.5k ped atm, think that is a fair bid, I have a selling thread where I put a buyout on 15k ped, decreased to 14.5k ped now. See how it goes through the day. I love the ring, makes you spend peds much faster while hunting. :cool:

Had an offer on 11.5k ped atm, think that is a fair bid, I have a selling thread where I put a buyout on 15k ped, decreased to 14.5k ped now. See how it goes through the day. I love the ring, makes you spend peds much faster while hunting. :cool:

I think that 11.5k is a very fair offer, of course if u can get more go for that. The ring is awesome but knowing MA does not inspire confidence in me to invest that sort of amount into that item and given what they have been doing to MU all across the board, rings are presently imo enjoying a premium which they wont very soon.

I could be very wrong but as i said if i was in your place, I would sell the ring @ whatever best price i get. This is also the reason i dont buy rings at all.( the unique ones are an exception to this)

The big problem is MA's threat of "Additional deterioration may be implemented in a future Version Update."

It just stinks of a pay2win style pump and dump. Release some new fancy items for sale, then when sales slow nerf the shit out of them so game balance isn't destroyed permanently.

Sure imp ares may be worth 11k now, but what happens if MA adds a 1 ped/hour or whatever decay on it?

The big problem is MA's threat of "Additional deterioration may be implemented in a future Version Update."

It just stinks of a pay2win style pump and dump. Release some new fancy items for sale, then when sales slow nerf the shit out of them so game balance isn't destroyed permanently.

Sure imp ares may be worth 11k now, but what happens if MA adds a 1 ped/hour or whatever decay on it?

Even if its 5ped/h it still increases eco on my steup a lot ;). And extra dps is free bonus ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Back