Plots: Maps of Ithaca and Livas (and list of plot owners)

Like the list by size on post 2 but there are a few issues related to the Livas settlement.

1. it only lists 5 medium. according to the map 33 is missing from the list and is a medium plot but there is also a H33 on the lower part of the settlement that is a small plot, perhaps this caused the confusion.

2. there should be 9 small+ plots but only 8 are listed. according to your map it appears that 32 is the missing small+ from this list.

3. small is missing 3 plots on the list. on reviewing your map I notice that there is a 12, 13, and 15 that are not on the list in post 2 that do not have a C or H before them, perhaps they were confused with similarly numbered plots H12 and H13 and the small+ plot H15.

Good catch on the Livas list... the list is actually missing a few more from the list. What I see missing is this:

12(s)
13(s)
15(s)
C 22(s)
32(S+)
33(M)
34(s)
35(s)
38(s)

All of these are in Livas Commons, but on the diagram do not have a C in front of the numbering.

Also missing 62(S+) and 64(s) from the Ithaca Commons list.

Great job at making these diagrams and the list. It's quite helpful. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for all your feedback. Lists are updated and should have all corrections now. I will create a new image soon too.

List of free plots: 12 S+ still free:

Livas Heights - 8 - (not claimed yet) - S+
Livas Heights - 11 - (not claimed yet) - S+
Livas Heights - 32 - (not claimed yet) - S+
Livas Commons - 26 - (not claimed yet) - S+
Livas Commons - 27 - (not claimed yet) - S+
Livas Commons - 32 - (not claimed yet) - S+
Ithaca Commons - 17 - (not claimed yet) - S+
Ithaca Commons - 20 - (not claimed yet) - S+
Ithaca Commons - 23 - (not claimed yet) - S+
Ithaca Commons - 44 - (not claimed yet) - S+
Ithaca Commons - 51 - (not claimed yet) - S+
Ithaca Commons - 55 - (not claimed yet) - S+

// to be deleted, doubleposting, sry.

Last edited:
Update:

New claimed in last 24 hours:
Ithaca Commons - 44 - [owner unknown] - S+
Ithaca Commons - 51 - Baron Baron Topper - S+
Livas Commons - 27 - Baron Baron Topper - S+
Livas Heights - 8 - Telochka Ivanova Ivanova - S+

Comp. planks MU: 350%
So estimated price for claims from yesterday: 5.5k to 6.5k PEDs each.

8x S+ still unclaimed:
Ithaca Commons - 20 - (not claimed yet) - S+
Ithaca Commons - 55 - (not claimed yet) - S+
Livas Commons - 26 - (not claimed yet) - S+
Livas Commons - 32 - (not claimed yet) - S+

Topic with top plot owners updated.

[*]Many players claim, that there will be even bigger lots in the near future. But according to the post below from Chiel, this is not the case(!), please click for details.
[*]To be continued...
[/LIST]

I don't see post from Chiel or any oficiozo regarding larger plots.

Correct, he is not. but he was pointing out, that many players misunderstood the MA statement.

With statement like that you can never be sure

Development of structures on CLD Estates will be implemented in Autumn 2015, with larger plots planned to accommodate more advanced structures with potential commercial functions such as shopping and more.

I think it says "you might be able to do something with the plot in autumn 2015. If you own a larger plot, you might be able to do more with it than with a small one.".

Most people read it as "there will be bigger plots". But this is clearly not the statement here. Or do you see it different?

Development of structures on CLD Estates will be implemented in Autumn 2015. Larger plots will accommodate more advanced structures with potential commercial functions such as shopping and more.

Development of structures on CLD Estates will be implemented in Autumn 2015, with larger plots planned. They will accommodate more advanced structures with potential commercial functions such as shopping and more.

I see it as both. At the beginning more as there wont be bigger plots. But with no responce from MA more as there will be biiger plots.

I will update the list later tonight.

I receive dmany positive response and +reps for this. Can anyone please tell me how I +rep them back directly via their profile?

Lists updated.

Only 4x S+ plots are available:

The following plots were claimed in the last 24 hours:
Livas Commons - 26 - [owner unknown] - S+
Livas Commons - 32 - [owner unknown] - S+
Ithaca Commons - 20 - Julius Liberation Pride - S+
Ithaca Commons - 55 - Julius Liberation Pride - S+

But the real question is how many different people own the 12,000 square meters that are currently owner unknown and are there any large holders in there?:confused:

I think most of them are claimed by resellers. Normal players would have claimed their estate. But I doubt, we will see big surprises, my assumption is, a few have 4-6 deeds maybe.

Btw, what i found way more wierd:

Composite planks at 350+%.
And there is an order for 5000 planks, 300%... started today and planned to run for 3 days.

So someone...
1) either doesn't understand that there are not many plots left or
2) thinks something will make the planks useful directly after all plots are claimed.

Both i cannot understand :D. Any other suggestion, why someone would create such n order right now?

maybe they already have 1k planks on hand and with the 5k would have 6k to purchase the remaining 4 S+ plots? if so each time they reach 1.5k planks they better go out and get 1 of the S+ and keep a close eye on it so that they don't buy planks with the plots gone.

Btw, what i found way more wierd:

Composite planks at 350+%.
And there is an order for 5000 planks, 300%... started today and planned to run for 3 days.

So someone...
1) either doesn't understand that there are not many plots left or
2) thinks something will make the planks useful directly after all plots are claimed.

Both i cannot understand :D. Any other suggestion, why someone would create such n order right now?

There's also option 3)

They are getting a jump on anticipating the next settlements to arrive?

There's also option 3)

They are getting a jump on anticipating the next settlements to arrive?

If this were the case I would think it would be better to offer a lower price due to the markup trend being in a downward motion since most plots are now claimed, but hey...what do I know?

Development of structures on CLD Estates will be implemented in Autumn 2015. Larger plots will accommodate more advanced structures with potential commercial functions such as shopping and more.

Development of structures on CLD Estates will be implemented in Autumn 2015, with larger plots planned. They will accommodate more advanced structures with potential commercial functions such as shopping and more.

I see it as both. At the beginning more as there wont be bigger plots. But with no responce from MA more as there will be biiger plots.

If you look close at original statement:

Development of structures on CLD Estates will be implemented in Autumn 2015, with larger plots planned to accommodate more advanced structures with potential commercial functions such as shopping and more.

you will see that this is one sentence, no dot as you suggest in your interpretations.
This sentence starts about announcement when structure building on plots is expected to be implemented.
Second part of that sentence add additional information that larger plots will have available more advanced structures.

This is not about new settlements with larger plots than currently available.

I know, people tend to see what they want to see, but try to be reasonable with your interpretations ;)

If you look close at original statement:

you will see that this is one sentence, no dot as you suggest in your interpretations.
This sentence starts about announcement when structure building on plots is expected to be implemented.
Second part of that sentence add additional information that larger plots will have available more advanced structures.

This is not about new settlements with larger plots than currently available.

I know, people tend to see what they want to see, but try to be reasonable with your interpretations ;)

As you were one of the first (or _the_ first?) to buy large plots, I assume you had seen it like this from the beginning?

As you were one of the first (or _the_ first?) to buy large plots, I assume you had seen it like this from the beginning?

I was actually second one to claim L plot. And yes, I understood it that way since beginning.
Only time will tell who interpreted MA's statement correctly ;)

I took the first L plot (southern Ithaca heights), and 1 day later I got the Livas 1, Teiwaz bought Southern Ithaca Commons between my 2 buys, so he was very close though, he was only about 10 hours or so after me. Not much difference :) He could have been first if he wanted though, cause he had his planks ready before me.

Anyway, I saw it first too as if larger ones would come later, but it was when i saw that there was no "," after "planned", that I decided to buy the large plot, because I figured out that my first idea was wrong, that they never promised larger plots at all :)
The fact it's 1 sentence actually shows it's not about plans of larger plots than large :)

Update:

1 plot claimed in the past 24 hours:
Ithaca Commons - 17 - [owner unknown] - S+

Only 3 plots are left:

Planks: 360% to 370%.

Update:

1 plot claimed in the past 24 hours:
Ithaca Commons - 17 - [owner unknown] - S+

Only 3 plots are left:

Planks: 360% to 370%.

Only Livas Heighs #11 left . Not personally checked Ithaca, but one my friend said it was gone. Planks would cost about 380% if you buying auction at BO rate. :cool:

I wonder who dares to buy the last one, if you get the planks but someone else make the claim before you have the time to do it.... :silly2:

I don't see the hype to be honest :) Unless M.A. was too shortsighted with the new profession, the planks will be necessary later on, and in a regular fashion (A.K.A.: Decay) Surely with a smaller M.U. but not worthless as some people keep trying to speculate :)

Then again, I was M.A. who designed the profession so.... yeaaaaah xD

I gotta chime in here.

I'm astounded that ANYONE who has been in this game for a few years would be so dumb as to sink any PEDS into these plots.

First came apartments, then shops, then shopping malls. These now are nearly all just waste land, and have lost almost all of their original value.

Believing "honestly, these plots will be worth tons soon" is just another marketing ploy like "NEW - IMPROVED" on shampoo or "ORIGINAL FORMULA" on Coke.

Same circus - different clowns.

But then again, I could have read the tea leaves (and the history of this game) wrong.....

I gotta chime in here.

I'm astounded that ANYONE who has been in this game for a few years would be so dumb as to sink any PEDS into these plots.

First came apartments, then shops, then shopping malls. These now are nearly all just waste land, and have lost almost all of their original value.

Believing "honestly, these plots will be worth tons soon" is just another marketing ploy like "NEW - IMPROVED" on shampoo or "ORIGINAL FORMULA" on Coke.

Same circus - different clowns.

But then again, I could have read the tea leaves (and the history of this game) wrong.....

You call me and many others dumb because we see things differently than you.... ?

And you really thought that you absolutely have to chime in here... ?

Maybe that's my poor English but I really do not see any value in your post...

Back